🌠𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱...𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧(1)🌠

Heavily inspired by the cult classic 'Heathers!' I did a oc like this last year but I'm going to re make him.
This is basically heather McNamara but with my own twists here and there! This roleplay will have heavy topics involved such as drugs, attempted assault(sexual and normal assault mentions but not acted out), killing and angst. A good amount of smut as well..some fluff(maybe🙄)
THE TYPE OF LOVER PART IS VERYYYY IMPORTANT

TW:mention of eating disorder and suicidal thoughts

"Hey...wanna get high?~"

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚
Mckel Douglas

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨
Mc, heather, Douglas, the yellow one

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨
Male,he/him

𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮
Closet gay

𝙊𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Highschool student and child actor/singer

𝘼𝙜𝙚
17-18

𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮𝙨
Human. no ability's

𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚
Skinny. Somewhat Close to being a stick

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮/𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮/𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚/𝙚𝙩𝙘
Half Korean half white

𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

Mckel has big blue eyes with a uneven haircut(that he somehow made work by cutting the ends and making it spiky) that turned out into some weird blonde  hairstyle that he managed to do

Mckel has big blue eyes with a uneven haircut(that he somehow made work by cutting the ends and making it spiky) that turned out into some weird blonde  hairstyle that he managed to do. a button nose with rough limestone skin, Standing at 5'10 with a rather skinny build mckel is often seen wearing baggy clothing or something just wearing his jersey jacket. He doesn't like to show that much skin since he thinks it's weird.

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮
Mckel is a 2 faced brat that doesn't know when to shut up. The guy is intelligent and uses it very well but for somebody so smart he doesn't pick up on signs much. Of course love signs since he thinks everybody is in love with him but sometimes he genuinely doesn't understand some signs. While mckel can be a bit dumb he is actually really nice when you separate him from the heathers, but when he's around them he's like the classic Disney bully. Disney because..he can't bring himself to insult people hard like the other heathers do.
Aside from suffering from crippling  depression  and having a whole eating disorder he's also a alcoholic! He likes to
Joke about his trauma too...by himself. He HAS friends but he feels like they aren't really his friends since they don't /know/ him like that. Sometimes you will find him talking to himself On the bleachers..only for him to deny it and threaten to burn your house down.