𓂀. Two

"Good morning, father." The feminine boy says to the king.

"Morning, son. How have you been lately?" The old man asked.

"I'm doing fine, father. Have you heard there is someone is coming in search for my treasures, crown, silver-diamond sword, and summon paper?" The boy asked, showing no emotion, but inside he was so worried.

"Yes, son. But don't worry it's hidden well." The man could notice worry all over the boy's face, he was his father after all.

"Father?"

"Yes, Tahu?" He asked using his son's egyptian name, although Taehyung hated using it.

"I-I'm...Never mind, can I go see the village kids?"

"Alright." The king answered.

_________

"Jimin!" Taehyung yells happy to see his best friend in the kid's shelter, playing with the little kids.

"Tata!" The kids all squeeled, running up to me.

"Aww, you miss me?"

"Yeah!" one kid, Ara, said as Taehyung carries her in his arms.

"I missed you too, all of you."

"Hey, what about me!?" Jimin in yelled out, slightly pouting.

"Aw, of course I miss you chim." Taehyung puts little Ara down, going to hug Jimin.

"Chim, we have to talk." Taehyung says slightly serious.

"About?" Jimin asks.

"My secret."

"Oh"

__________

After Taehyung and Jimin hung out at the shelter they both went to the abandoned part of Luxor, Thebas. (Idk please don't come at me I'm not the best in history.¯\_()_/¯ )

"What did you want to tell me?" Jimin asked fully concerned about his friend.

"Jimin, I can't tell him. You know walhat he did to mom... I can't." He cried remembering what his father did to his mother.

"I hate him, I wish I could say that to his face, but I'm too weak, meek, and fragile. He'll kill me I his hands."

Jimin went closer and hugged Taehyung close to his chest. "Shh, it's fine. He's a bastared, and doesn't deserve you in his life, no-one does."

Taehyung laughed at the casual language Jimin used. "You're the only one that could lift my mood, I love you Jimin."

"You know what? I think there will be a time your father dies, and when that time comes you can tell everyone you're gay." Jimin says, trying to comfort Taehyung.

________

"Taehyung!" The man yelled, command in his voice.

"Yes, father?" Taehyung came in running, and when he entered, he bowed immediately.

"Son, I want you to meet your new mother, Asim." He introduced.

Taehyung tried to keep his tears in, but his eyes failed him, tears running down his face.

"H-how could you d-do this to me, to m-mom." He sobbed shaking his head in dismay.

Taehyung ran up the stairs with a small 'sorry, father.'

He entered his room and cried himself to sleep.

________

In front of taehyung stood a mysterious, yet hot guy in front of him, "Hey, little one." The guy said.

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably, because of the guy's intense gaze.

"What's your name beauty?"

After moments of silence, the guy spoke again.

"I said: what. Is. Your. Name?"

Taehyung looked up feeling scared and intimidated, and for a second he thought he saw burning charcoal in the man's intense eyes.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung finally admit's because of feeling scared.

"S-Since I finally told you my name, c-can you give me y-yours?" Taehyung asked, curious about the guy, yet scared to even talk to him.

"I am Jeon Jungkook." The guy said

"Why are you so formal?" He then added.

"I-I am born in a royal family, s-so, I need to be f-formal with every one." Taehyung stuttered in dismay.

"Ya know you cold be more...relaxed with me."

"My father won't appreciate that."

"How would he know?"

The hot man went closer to Taehyung,

"Taehyung!"

(A/n: so for the people that don't understand, taehyungs part of the dream happened for both Jungkook, and taehyung's dream.)