Sexual Tension high with The CEO 16+

Disclaimer 

This content is only for vsoo shippers, if your not a vsoo shipper then don't post hate comments here don't hate vsoo here please, respect my ship so that  I can respect your ship. And this story is purely fan fictional. There is nothing related to the characters in real life. English is not my first language so you'll see a lot of spelling mistakes, please ignore it. Anyway let's start with the oneshot.

There she was taking deep breath standing outside of the cabin of her business partner's cabin. 

Jisoo is one of the biggest CEO in Korea. She is here to decide a few things with her new business partner and who was her highschool crush long way back. She knocked at the door after fixing her hair. She sighed and went inside.

There he was looking directly into her eyes. Taehyung is also one of the biggest CEO Korea. The way he was looking at her directly made Jisoo go crazy.

Taehyung - So, what brings you here to my cabin this late Ms.Kim

Do you really have to look directly in my eyes while talking.. Your eyes make me crazy so plz stop it Taehyung. And on top of it you are looking so handsome right now that I want to throw all these files and come near you. 

She was lost in his looks until he said-

Taehyung - Ms.Kim are you there?..

Jisoo - Yeah sorry I zoned out a bit. I actually I wanted to discuss about my new ideas about the products we are going to launch.

Taehyung - Ok tell me.

Jisoo went near his table and gave him the files. She gave his the file and even tho their hands didn't tough each other, she was all lost of words just because she was near him. She sat on the chair in front of him. He was going through the files and she was staring at her.

How can someone be so hot, handsome and cute at the same time. She was speechless by his looks until he asked her-

Taehyung - Ms.Kim can you please tell me something more about the idea?

Jisoo was shocked and she didn't understand what he meant cause she was not paying any attention.

Taehyung - Jisoo?

Jisoo - Y-Yeah w-what is i-it?

Taehyung was staring at her and observing her eyes. The eyes which look at him with the expression of affection and attraction. 

Do you really have to stare like this Taehyung? What's so interesting in my eyes that you stare so much?... You just are making me shiver.

Taehyung - Am that handsome that you are literally shuttering like anything?

Whattt??!!

Taehyung - I mean you stare at me with those eyes of your which are so beautiful.

Beautiful!... Jisoo was totally shocked to see Taehyung complimenting her.

Jisoo - I-i Was N-not staring..

Taehyung left out a small chuckle which she saw for the first time. A quick smile appeared on her face when she saw him chuckle.

Taehyung - So I asked you that can you tell me something more about your idea.

Jisoo - Oh Of course.

She made her way to the wooden desk for the presentation. 

She stared the presentation and noticed Taehyung was keeping up with those glances in between. She felt so many emotions at the same time and she stood in way blocking Taehyung's way to see the screen. Taehyung was staring at her figure and then he stood up while she was still busy explaining about the product.

Taehyung came and stood behind her and he puts his muscular arms around her small figure. She flinched and then she could feel his breath near her neck. She was totally losing her mind now.

Taehyung - I'm sorry I couldn't see so I came here.

Jisoo - N-no i-it's Okay-y.

Taehyung - Am I making you nervous?

Jisoo - Of course not! I-i mean um..

Taehyung was somehow finding this cute.

She finally explained everything and was facing Taehyung directly. They were staring at each other. 

Taehyung - I really like your ideas Jisoo. 

Jisoo - Thanks so much Taehyung.

When she called his name for the first time after years made his heart feel happy.

Taehyung - You are still the same Jisoo I was attracted to a few years ago.

This made Jisoo left numb. She was shocked after what she just heard from the man she likes.

Taehyung - Unbelievable?

Jisoo - Uhh No... I-i mean...

Taehyung pulled Jisoo closer and while looking directly looking into her eyes he said-

Taehyung - Yes Jisoo I like you since the first time I saw you in the highschool. I had a crush on you, and a lot of girls came and proposed me but I never accepted them cause I only liked you. But you never told me that you like me, so I thought you don't like me back and--

Jisoo - No! That's not true. I like you a lot since very long time but I never told you this.

Taehyung was smiling like a crazy teenager lover boy. This made Jisoo smile too.

Taehyung pulled her more close for a deep passionate kiss. They were kissing each other as if there is no tomorrow. And soon he reached her thighs and he grabbed her legs and made her legs cross his waist and he carried her to the desk and placed her on it. Her hands traveled near his chest. Then they broke the kiss and were heavily breathing. Then he made his way to her neck and kissed them. Jisoo was a moaning mess, he gave her countless red marks. She unbuttoned his suit and he was in a while black shirt which was making her droll over him. 

He removed her jacket and she was wearing a white off shoulder top. He again kissed her and his hands travelled to her thighs and then he was staring at directly into eyes. His hand was traveling on her hands then he kissed her shoulder. He kissed her soft lips again and she parted away to take a breath and as Taehyung got a chance he puts his tongue into her mouth and he was playing with her tongue. They parted away cause somebody knocked at the door.

Assistant - Miss. Kim we have to leave, you will be late.

Jisoo - Yes I'm coming.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung. She gave him a peck and then instantly put on her jacket. As she was about to open the door Taehyung said-

Taehyung - I enjoyed it Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at him.

Taehyung - Will you be my girlfriend.

Jisoo was so happy that she couldn't express her feelings. She straightly went towards him and kissed him which will make him want more once she leaves. 

Jisoo - Is that even a question?

Jisoo hugged him and opened the door and was about to leave.

Taehyung - Hope to see you soon Ms.Kim.

Jisoo - Of course my beloved boyfriend.

||THE END||

Hope ya'll enjoyed the first oneshot. Even tho this was a bit boring, I'll try my best on the next one.