William x reader

Tw: underage,pedo willy, will being gross, underage sex
also quick note for this I'm gonna write it in 1st person bc that's how my dream went lol
Also the yn is set as 15

I had finally applied for a part time job. The weight of needing to support my family had got to me and I realized I had to get one.
This job was also supposed to pay pretty well for a part time, about 10$ an hour.

It was nearing the time where I needed to leave my home and start driving to the family diner. I walked out of the house and hopped into my old Honda Civic. After fighting with it to start I finally got it going.
One thing that I found a little strange about this place is that they were having the interview take place around 6pm.
Not too much of an issue but also a little inconvenient.
A few minutes later I pulled into the parking lot in front of the diner.
I pulled my keys out, locked the doors, and started heading inside .
Immediately I was very uncomfortable, the whole aura of the place was off putting. as I walked down the entrance hallway I could see the animatronics this place was based around.
I noticed what looks to be an entrance desk. I walked towards it and saw that no one was at it, peeking my head over looking left and right , I still could not find anyone.
Then as I was about to turn around I heard a deep man's voice with a slight accent say "Hello".
I jumped and turned around.
"oh hi.. I'm here for an interview?"
He gave me a strange look almost checking me out.
"Ah yes, you must me (idk put name here) correct?"
he said while looking at me with his cold gaze.
"yeah that's me"
I said noticing my voice shake a little towards the end. I was hoping he wouldn't notice but I could tell by his slight smirk he probably did.
We walked down a long hallway after passing a 'staff only' door.
Then he opened a door and held it. "Go ahead and sit down, this is my office."
I sat down and looked around quickly noticing what looked to be a family portrait with a couple of kids.

He closed the door and I think locked it?? That's a little strange. But no matter.
He sat down in front of me at the large oak desk. I could here the slight squeak of the chair as he put his weight on it.
"So you're here for the part time job correct?"
He said while looking over a paper.
"uh yes I am."
I tried to take subtle deep breathes because of how nervous I was.
He immediately picked up on it and told me, " There's no need to be nervous I don't bite ." A light chuckle at the end of his words.
"yeah sorry just don't want to make a bad impression." he started looking me up and down like I was a rabbit and he was a wolf.
He slowly stood up from the desk and asked me "So, why are you here for this job?"
"I needed some extra money for my family.."
he started slowly pacing around the room his eyes not leaving me. "Oh I see a family person? Someone who puts others before themselves?"
he had already given me an off putting vibe I decided maybe this wasn't worth it?
"Oh well, no I- uh " He gave a slight laugh it felt very condescending knowing he's confused me.
"Don't worry about it love. I get it , Just wanted some extra cash, maybe even some work perks?" I really wanted to leave now.
"I mean I wouldn't be against it..?"
and started getting closer to me now. Almost hovering over me.
"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" he said while leaning in closer to my face.
He then pressed his lips against mine while holding my arms down against the office chair.
I tried to get loose from his tight hold but instead he just slipped his tongue into my mouth, almost reaching the back of my throat with it.
He pulled back and we stared at each other while breathing heavily after the long  kiss.
"Do you want more love? I can tell you do.."
all I could do was nod my head yes.
"Use your words.."
I let out a small,"please yes, I need more"
He slowly took off his tie and flipped me over putting my arms behind my back.
"Is this necessary..?" I said my voice slightly mumbled due to my face being pressed into the chair.
"Oh do you not want this? I guess I'll just stop and you can leave."

"NO! I mean uh no please don't stop." I realized how desperate I probably sounded just then . Kind of embarrassing.

"I guess I'll just do this then.." he said while pulling down my skirt and panties in one pull.
I gasped a little at the sudden cold air against my heat.
"Look at that.." he said while gently touching me with his long fingers. I let out a small moan when he started prodding at my hole.
"Mm so tight.. are you a virgin baby?" just his words made me blush.
"uh yeah I am."
He slowly started rubbing just a little away from my clit make me clench even though my hole is empty.
"Wow look at that just a little whore aren't you? A little cock sleeve just for me."
he then smacked my ass making me gasp. "Do you want it ?"
"yes I do please will" those words landed another hit onto me. "It's sir to you. Say it right before I stop."
"Please sir I need it."
He laughed at my begging making me feel embarrassed.
"You need what? Be specific."
I slowly started grinding back onto him while I said, "please sir I need your cock inside me."
He flipped me over and put me on my knees on the floor.
He started unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down.
" Go ahead slut."
His words made me shiver as I pulled down his boxers revealing his 8in cock . I stared a little surprised at it making him laugh at me. He then pushed my head towards his tip forcing my head down onto it.
He started fucking into my mouth at a slow pace letting me up to breathe every couple of thrusts.

He yanked me off his dick by my hair and said, " Bend over the desk and spread your legs."
I did as he told me.
He started thrusting into me with his long fingers and started picking up his pace. Curling his fingers inside me causing my knees to buckle and leaning more on the desk.
He started quickly thrusting into me slamming me into the desk.
"please I need more sir.." I said my words cutting off with a moan.
"What a good girl, taking my cock like the little slut you are."
he then picked up the pace burying  himself deep inside me releasing his seed into me.
Then it hit me what a mistake this was.
I can't get pregnant I just can't.
He pulled out of me and left me panting on the desk. I could hear him pulling up his pants and redoing his belt and leaving the room.
As I peeled myself off the desk, I realized he had just left me alone in the room. I started putting my clothes back on and rushed out of the building sitting in my car ...

ok end 🫶🏻🫶🏻 bye y'all