Chapter 3

Not for the silent readers, and I am cursing all the silent reader that no one will value their hard work also.

And welcome my loyal and supportive reader😊 ,so I have updated for you all.

So let's start

On the Engagement Day,

At Rajvansh Mansion

Every preparation is going on with full hustle bustle as it is the engagement of their most pampered and cute child as she is the apple of eye of every single person in this house from family members to servants.

Aditi(to the servants) : please hurry up guests are going to come.

Ajit: Aditi, please don't panic everything will happened nicely , Karan has managed everything properly.

Aditi : I know but still, I am a mother you know na how it feels when your whole heart is going to the other house .(emotionally)

Ajit(also sad from inside as riddhu is is his whole life's happiness) : now don't be sad otherwise, your daughter will also start crying after seeing you, you know na how much sensitive she  is, then and still 3 days are there for her marriage and she is not going too far from us.

Aditi nodded.

Then guests started coming and after sometime Raisinghania family also came.

All greet each other and sit on the allowed places and Vansh started getting impatient to see riddhu.

Then Karan and vihaan came to him.

K: what happened damad ji, why are you looking here and there. ( teasingly)

Vi: Aree Karan bhai he is searching for bhabhi... Isn't it bhai.(teasingly)

V: you both I will show you at your marriage.

K: buddy I am a bharamchari.You can show your antics at your brother's wedding. (laughing)

Vi: you both can tease me as I just want to get married.

V&k: Ohoooooooo, someone is very impatient for marriage.

Then they heard anklet sound.

Vansh saw towards stairs and there come his sweetheart.

(imagine riansh in the attire which they wore in show on their engagement)

Then she came down and greet everyone and try to touch feets of her in-laws but they denied her by saying that she is like their daughter.

Then they exchanged the rings and both had a eyelock, then it broke by the clapping sound.

All hug each other.

Aj: congratulations, my friend now we are relatives.

At: yes, congrats to you too.

Karan hugs Vansh and riddhu.

K: congrats buddy, and my baccha, you become that big that now you are getting married.

R: bhai....(tears flow from her eyes)

K(hugged her) : baccha, don't cry( he was also crying)

R(cutely): you are also crying and telling me to not.

Everyone just adoring their bond.

V: you brother sister Duo are hell bent on making all of us cry yaar I have done makeup from special parlour. (jokingly)

All laughed.

R: you have done makeup that's why I am thinking that how you are looking that much handsome.(making fun of him)