chapter 14

Kakashi: so. . What are you planning on doing with the two?

Kakashi asked lazily in a hidden area that Naruto specifically instructed as he rolled up his sleeves.

Naruto: I figured that they slept long enough, I'll bring them back and since my father was your teacher I thought it'll be a good thing for you to witness his resurrection afterwards I'll swore you to secrecy about the jutsu that I'm about to do.

Kakashi: what is this. .. jutsu of yours.

Kakashi asked, staring at Naruto.

Naruto: Ashina uzumaki fooled around with a jutsu allowing to bypass the reaper death seal, if the soul of the one I want to resurrect is in his stomach in exchange for the soul being returned I shave off five years of my life to bring them back the same goes for another I'm bringing back, since uzumaki's can live slightly longer than others, age slower it wouldn't hurt me to lose ten years of my life, however it'll hurt me to do so.

Kakashi stared at him puzzled as Naruto took out a kunai before slicing his arms open as blood fell to the ground.

Naruto: the blood of a uzumaki must be used to fully use this jutsu if your blood isn't an uzumaki it will technically work, but from what I gathered from Ashina's notes those who aren't uzumaki decent that use the jutsu raised undead think of the impure world summoning, the summoner had no control which forced Ashina to get involved in rekilling the raised, the second requirement must be in this area the uzumaki spiral within the forest keeping it secret and providing an assist as you will.

Naruto walked over to the lifeless duo before placing two fingers on his blood before quickly writing complex and unknown seals on both of their bodies which took a few hours.

Naruto: luckily it doesn't require opening vital locations in the body, an example of the veins in the wrists, once the seals are completed you have to exit the spiral as I would be directly involved in dealing with the shinigami itself.

Kakashi: but.

Nagato: kakashi that isn't up for discussion.

Naruto: anyone else in the spiral would be attacked by the shinigami, the only ones that should be involved and in the spiral is myself and the duo I'm resurrecting.

Kakashi stared at his former student before taking steps until he exited the uzumaki spiral.

Naruto: and no matter what happens so NOT interfere, the jutsu is going to be extremely painful and to me no matter how much I scream, no matter how much I cry do NOT disrupt the jutsus there's no telling what could happen, the preparations have been set, the requirements met.

Naruto went through another series of complex and hard and unknown seals.

Naruto: forbidden uzumaki jutsu: life exchange resurrection!!! 

A dark red and orange barrier formed along the uzumaki spiral slowly expanding outward before stopping in front of the four witnessing it as the shinigami slowly starting to form before moving over to the jutsu user, the shinigami thrusted it's hand into the chest of the uzumaki directly into his heart causing Naruto to scream out in agonizing pain making kyuu and itachi tense  before the former grabbed kakashi as he attempted to rush in.

Kyuu: don't you dare kakashi.

Kakashi: you can't tell me that's okay he's suffering!!

Kyuu: we know damn it we don't like this either but we allow ourselves to listen to him screaming in agonizing pain, we force ourselves to not interfere as much as we hate it kakashi we'll deal with the repercussions afterward trust him. 

Kakashi looked at the orange nine tailed male before looking back at the blond as screams of pain and agony fill the area closing his eye he fought the urge to help him before opening his uncovered eye as the shinigami slowly pulled it's hand out as a wisp white light slowly crept from naruto before breaking making him stagger and kneeling the shinigami looked satisfied before hovering over the deceased weaving hand signs thrusting his hands downward Minato and kushina's skin became more light as the hole in their stomach from kurama's claw quickly filled with skin, blood, muscle as the shinigami repaired the damage done as the duo gasped quietly before the shinigami nodded and disappeared as Minato and kushina slowly opened their eyes the barrier slowly dissipated.