Chapter 1|| Running x Away

(A/n: I'm sorry, but after this chapter I'll be on break because of uh.. stuff. But I'll be back as soon as I can! Promise! Meanwhile, enjoy~) 

The birds peacefully sang in the late evening. Ah, yes, a peaceful night, the peaceful blow of the wind, the peaceful cool. 

The peaceful running of two young tweenagers after successfully dodging the crowding of servants who attempted to stop them. 

The peaceful knocking out of people left and right. 

The peaceful violence. 

Eleven-year-old (Y/n) (L/n) and twelve-year-old Killua Zoldyck quickly struck at Kikyo Zoldyck's face and side, before leaping over her crouching form. Killua quickly got on his skateboard while (Y/n) began to pick up speed on her roller skates, the wind caressing both of their faces. 

"Gomenasai, Kikyo-sama!" (Y/n) shouted. 

"Baka! Don't apologize to Hahaoya! You ruined the moment," Killua hissed. 

"Gomen," (Y/n) apologized. 

So how did these two get into that situation? In a quick summary, to save entire chapters of extreme detail, they had almost blown up a part of the Zoldyck estate, and ran off for the 287th Hunter Exam. 

"Ice and lava are the best for escapes," (Y/n) hummed. 

"I can't believe you remembered the random thing you told me about three years ago," Killua deadpanned. "But it was crazy!" 

"I wanna do it again sometime," (Y/n) said dreamily. "Maybe we can manage to scare Millu-san with it." 

"Wait," Killua said in a serious tone. "You're right. Dammit, we should have done that before we ran!" 

"Next time, Millu-san will regret being mean to you," (Y/n) huffed. 

"You're still acting defensive about that? It's been over 4 months since that time," Killua muttered under his breath. 

"But being mean is being mean! Revenge is a necessary sport," (Y/n) 'reasoned'. 

"And you keep telling me to not hold grudges!" Killua teased. "You're one to talk." 

"Anyway," (Y/n) hastily changed the topic while avoiding tripping over a pebble on the ground. "Do you have the tickets?" 

"Mhm! The airship tickets are safe in my pocket," Killua said, taking the said tickets out to show her. "Aniki's credit card was more than enough. If you're wondering, that's enough revenge for me." 

"Mm. I feel bad about Kikyo-sama, though..." (Y/n) muttered. A dark look of guilt shaded over her (e/c) eyes, which Killua noticed in an instant. "Maybe it wasn't right to do that after all.." 

"Hey, it wasn't like you were the one who hit her hardest. I, for one, am not sorry whatsoever," Killua grinned. "I'll race you there!" 

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

"These are our seats, Killua," (Y/n) tugged on the sleeve of the snowy-haired boy, who was walking the opposite direction on the airship. 

Killua let out an absent 'Oh' before sitting down on the seat before the window seat. 

"Aren't you going to take the window seat?" (Y/n) asked, cocking a brow while she took off her roller skates. 

"You like the window seat," Killua said in a surprisingly kind and gentle voice. 

"That's uncharacteristically nice of you," (Y/n) muttered, sitting down. "But.. Arigato, Killua."