🌸 13 🌸

"Okay, stop ignoring me can you guys?" Jisoo chased the steps of Jimin and Taehyung who were in front of her

"Okay, stop ignoring me can you guys?" Jisoo chased the steps of Jimin and Taehyung who were in front of her. Jimin and Taehyung who have legs longer than her obviously make her lag behind because of their steps being bigger than her.

Jisoo stopped her steps and folded her hands on her chest while throwing her face away.

“Hey, did I do something wrong?” Jisoo asked in a rather loud tone inviting glances from other employees as they were now the ones in the company lobby.

They looked at their three superiors who now seemed to have a conflict. Taehyung walked to the front and Jimin who was a step behind Taehyung stopped and raised their eyebrows looking towards Jisoo.

Jisoo rolled her eyes before stomping her feet and leaving. She managed to hit Jimin and Taehyung's shoulders on purpose when going through them.

“Is miss Jisoo having a fight with Mr. Taehyung and Mr. Jimin?” Yena looked towards Tzuyu and shrugged. "Maybe. This is the first time I've seen them like that."

🍒🍒🍒

All the employees in the design department were surprised by a visit from the two biggest people in their company who namely Jimin and Taehyung. It is true that they have seen the two of them but rarely do they both visit there even though their leader, Jisoo is close to them. They always set boundaries in their personal and professional relationships.

In fact, the both male purpose there was to persuade Jisoo who was sulking with them. All was because they didn't serve Jisoo after they left the cafe earlier. While they were in the department they made a few visits and inspections.

Indeed, they rarely go to this one department because for them this department is perfect enough under Jisoo's very wise supervision.

Taehyung open Jisoo office room without knocking the door. At that time Jisoo was in an online meeting with a French designer who they wanted to make a contract with. She looked towards the open door and the appearance of Taehyung followed by Jimin.

Taehyung raised his hand to signal directing Jisoo to continue the work she was doing and told her to ignore their presence with a signal.

He sat on the sofa in Jisoo's office while looking around the room. Jimin walks over and opens Jisoo's cabinet which is a specially designed refrigerator and takes Jisoo's drinks and cakes.

Jisoo's office room is lilac, which is her favorite color. The room is very neat and fragrant. The space that is actually large to medium looks very large because of the neatness of the space.

Jimin slammed his back on the couch roughly before throwing the soda he stole from Jisoo's fridge to Taehyung. Taehyung as the pro-catcher catch the soda within one hand with all the coolness.

Jimin open the bag of chips he found on Jisoo office room and eat it. If you think Taehyung will stop Jimin, you were wrong as himself take the cake that Jimin took out from the fridge and enjoy it himself.

"She have a nice taste." Taehyung said as he looked at the container of the cake as if he was judging the cake and Jisoo's sense of taste.

Half an hour passed, the meeting finally ended with her successfully convincing the french designer to sign a contract with their company. Jisoo got up from her seat after closing her laptop.

She sits in front of Taehyung and Jimin who make the room dirty. She scoffed when she saw her food being eaten by her two friends. "What are you two doing here?" She took a piece of cracker from the bag of crackers opened by Jimin and put it in his mouth.

Instead of answering Jisoo's question, Jimin even pretended not to listen while Taehyung asked Jisoo about the cake he ate.

"No! My strawberry cheesecake!" Jisoo widened her eyes when she saw the empty container in Taehyung's hand.

She snatched the container while making a facial expression that was hard to explain whether she was angry or sad. But for sure she feels like killing people now. "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

In the blink of an eye, Taehyung and Jimin are now outside Jisoo's office room and the door is closed in front of them both.

"Is she in her period?" Taehyung asked who was still looking at the door that had just closed in front of them.

"That's why people say don't mess with women when it comes to their food." Jimin said while nodding his head as if he understood.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, his head turned to look at Jimin who was next to him. "If you know why you still dare to steal her food." Taehyung himself doesn't understand Jimin's thoughts right now.

Of course he is also guilty of having eaten it but Jimin is the most guilty for having stolen Jisoo's food and put it in front of Taehyung. So its not 100% his wrong as he just ate what infront of him.

"I just take it out but you are the one who eat it. " Jimin who don't want to take the all blame started to defend himself.

Taehyung widen his eyes at Jimin statement. "Yo! If you didn't take it out, i won't see it. If i didn't see it, i won't ate it. So now its your fault."

"Bro, stop it. You're the one who ate it.  So you are the culprit here! " as the fight between the two men going on, the employees just look at the drama. At first they already shock to see Taehyung and Jimin getting kicked out by Jisoo who pull them out and sut the door infront of them. Now, they can watch a free drama.

Later a realization dawned on their mind. The fact that they are outside Jisoo's office room and its mean they now in a open place, people can saw them.

They turn their head just to meet some eyes that were watching them, some of them act like they didn't saw anything and do random things. Taehyung act cool by fix his suit as he walk away follow by Jimin who rubbed the back of his head.