Welcome to Miitopia, Kate.

Hello, my name is Kate. I never knew much about this mysterious land, named Miitopia. So, I am here, to see what exactly its like to live in a land like this. This strangeness all started on a morning, when I decided to go outside for fresh air. There wasn't anything I saw that was very scary, so I just yawned. "Such a nice day..." I said carelessly, never noticing the pair of eyes that was just floating creepily at the sky. Then, I noticed it, making me jump!

         "HUH?!" I said loudly, looking at those two eyes. I panicked. "AM I SEEING THINGS!?" I muttered alarmingly, still staring at the pair of floating eyes. The pair of eyes floated towards one of the pretty pink butterflies flying around. Suddenly, the pair of eyes disappeared. It was now ATTACHED to the butterflies upper wings! That scared half of me out of my life. "AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, running at CHEETAH speed, because the butterfly was scaring me by showing those eyes attached on it. I ran so fast, I didn't even know where I was going. I stopped when I was too tired, and I double-checked to make sure that the butterfly with the 2 eyes was following me. I gasped and held my breath. My heavy breathing was calming down. I thought I was ready to go now. Then, I spotted a nearby village. I went to the village I found. 

        The carefree guide, Largo, saw me with the "long face" I was wearing, so he asked me: "Why are your wearing that long face, kiddo?" he asked me. I repeated the awkward story to him. "Huh? Monsters with peoples' faces?" he said, eyes wide. "Pfft!!! Haha! Don't worry, I don't think danger will come no soon!" he blurted out to me, somehow like he was lifting my spirits of safety higher. Then, I saw this 50 year old lady selling fruits and veggies. Her name was Clara. "Ay, why are you wearing that frown on your face?" she said, looking at my worried expression. "Well, shake it off, things will get better for you, I hope." she said. I kept walking... Right beside that little shop stand, is a family of 2. There was a sassy child and a angry-looking mother beside him.

         "Wheeeeeeeee!!! Wooooo-ooooooohhh!!! Imma dragon, Imma dragon! Imma gonna breathe fire!!!" The child said to me, as he almost bumped into me. His mother came running to pick her child up. "Sheesh, Rascal! Stop messing with strangers walking by! Its not safe!" she said, looking at her child in disgust of what Rascal just did. "Sorry..." she apologized to me, with a awkward smile. "My son's got a sassy personality." she said. "Oh, its fine." I replied. As I walked forward, I met even more people. But I managed to sneak through them without a chat, no problem. "Oh, hi!" said the towns mayor, Dudley, to me. "I suppose your a traveler here?" he said, eyeing my clothing (which is much more different than the people in greenhorne) "Er-Yes." I said to the mayors words. "Oh, okay." replied Dudley. But, his face suddenly frowned. He is looking at the sky. "I don't like the look of that shadow." He muttered at me, facing his head toward the direction of a ominous and odd looking shadow in the sky.