More missions and a new companion

The slime angrily launched itself at me. I managed to jump and land on top of the slime. The slime started another attack by hitting me in the head. But I ducked, causing the slime to crash behind me. I started to charge my sword at the unconscious enemy, making it to be sliced. Rascal's face flew off, back to greenhorne town.  

          "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!! YOU SAVED MY SON!!!" gasped Helen, her face lit. "I couldn't thank you more than ever." she said, then rewarded me with 100 gold. "Here is a gift for the help." she said quickly, then started watching over her child getting his attitude back. I started to get the feeling to save Miitopia, because watching people suffer was too much for me. I started walking around, scanning for monsters with people's faces. Then it started. The butterfly with the pair of eyes were back, along with another butterfly with another pair of eyes attached to it. I was cornered. "EEE!!!" I said, tragically looking at both of the butterflies. "I can't handle this many on my own..." I said nervously, grasping my sword and aiming at my first butterfly. But the second butterfly stopped me by using it's wings to hit me at the back of my head. I had no choice but to sit on the ground. "Ho ho!" said the voice from the antique charm (We can call him god now) "Seems like your having trouble there, my friend." said God. I merely nodded. "Don't worry, help is on the way!" said God loudly, and started muttering strange words under his breath. Meanwhile, a Cleric named Symoiner appeared not so far from me, who was troubled. "What-Where am I?" he muttered, turning his head everywhere because he was just at a cleric school doing spells, then suddenly appeared mysteriously here, in greenhorne. Symoiner turned his head, then saw me being attacked by the two troublesome monster butterflies. "Hang on!!!" I heard him call. "I'm coming to help!" he cried at me, who heard him. He dashed at the back of the second butterfly torturing me and gave them a good poke on the right wing. I gained my hope again, then slashed my sword at the first butterfly. 

         "Whew," I gasped, my face slightly cut because the butterflies slicing me in the face with there sharp wings. "Thanks for that. If God hadn't called you, I'll be as dead as a door-nail." I rasped at Symoiner, his face suddenly appeared a small smile. "Its okay." he said, helping me off the ground. "There should be an inn around here somewhere. Lets rest there." he said, holding my hand and dashing to a nearby inn.

                                                                                           ****

       I was actually getting used to Symoiner, sharing a room with him. He was sort of selfish, but still not so evil. We had some grub for breakfast, then heard a knocking sound on the door. "Ho ho!" said God again, usually with his spiritic self. "I called a new teammate to your party. I suppose that will cause no trouble for you?" he asked me. "None at all!" I replied, with no sound of disappointment in my voice. I opened the door. It was another Chinese person wearing jet-black robes with purple trimmings. Her eyes where lavender with a hint that she loved smelling flowers. "Oh, hello." she said, looking like she had to chase me everywhere to make me notice me. "Sorry if I didn't show up with Symoiner, seemed like I was almost lost." she said at me. "Its okay." I said. "Welcome to party!" I exclaimed weirdly, hopping on the spot. "Oh, and my name is Marianna, by the way.