But baby I'm horny~ - him as your boyfriend ( jungkook ff )

A chill ran down your spine when you opened the fridge to get another beer, the loud banging music in background with the blinking neon lights were making you feel like you were in totally another world.

You push open the heavy glass door in front of you and plop on sofa where your friends are, you turn to your right and look at your best friend making out with tae like there is no tomorrow

hmm~ you sigh and look at the other side where jimin and yoongi are going at it up against the wall not giving a shit if anyone's watching them, urghh-- you groan maybe it's the alcohol taking over your body or maybe it's watching these people aro...

hmm~ you sigh and look at the other side where jimin and yoongi are going at it up against the wall not giving a shit if anyone's watching them, urghh-- you groan maybe it's the alcohol taking over your body or maybe it's watching these people around you hopping on each other like horny teenagers but you just can't stop thinking about your boyfriend who is currently living on the other side of the world for his higher studies. The mere thought him was enough to make your body heat up, you throw your head back while beads of sweat roll down the side of your neck "Fuck this is not done, I have to see him now " you mumble to yourself as you make your way towards the bedroom.

Your friends didn't give a damn, well they were busy eating each other's faces. So you quickly reach the bedroom and go into your bathroom , there you take some time to touch up. You then pull down the zipper of your dress to click few mirror selfies that revealed your cleavage. You quickly forward few pictures to jungkook, smirking to yourself. It was Sunday night, meaning it's Saturday in Canada and your boyfie would be free, all day. You were desperately tapping your heels on the tiled floor, waiting for jungkook's reply but he wasn't even looking at your messages. You were too horny to remain calm and composed so after a few minutes you call him, wanting to hear his deep raspy voice and look at his cute bunny face. It's been six months and you were missing him a lot. He couldn't travel often due high travel expenses . Nevertheless, you guys still managed to give each other time. It sounds crazy, now that you think about it. Meeting him in middle school and gradually falling in love, it sounds no less than a fairy tale .

You were thinking this to yourself when he answers the video call , his face was facing his laptop and he was intently typing away on the keyboard. ' Hey koo ' you say softly , ' Hey love, I'm sorry I didn't answer your texts my stupid professor gave us an assignment at the last minute, I'm just finishing it up' he says still not looking at you .