𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀☙

𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝. 𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜.

ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ: /5

Is the font clear? Does it draw your attention and makes you curious to read the book? Is it intriguing?

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: /5

Is it unique? Is it related to the story? Or is it something very common?

ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ: /20

Is there a correct use of punctuations, spaces? How is the typos, spelling in the book? Are the tenses used correctly?

ᴘʟᴏᴛ: /20

Is the plot out of the box? Does it makes you curious to read more? Is it a cliche?

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ: /20

Are the characters different and unique? Do they have any improvement from the first chapter till you read? Were their emotions portrayed beautifully?

ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: /20

Was it too simple and bland or ornamental? Was it difficult for you to understand some paragraphs? Was it too detailed or a little? Was the pacing accurate?

ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: /10

Drop your personal opinions about the book and how much did you enjoy reading it here.

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ: /100

                        Judges are requested to thoroughly review the:

✫ Prologue, if any , (/10)

✫ Blurb (/10)

✫ Cover (/5)

✫ Title (/5)

of the books and include that in your review format marking them ,as these are included in special categories.

Marks of Prologue and Blurb would not be included in the total, they would be marked separately. Judges please make a separate column of the review of these.