chapter 2 : having a little crush?

The next day , in ataway, matheo saw Lily opening her locker in the hallway . He came and talked to her .

Matheo : hi lily
Lily : hi theo how are you?
Matheo: im good thanks . I wanted to ask you if you want to go eat lunch with me (in a frustrating voice )
Lily: so your asking me on a date?
Matheo : yeah , but if you dont want to its ok .
Lily : i would love to go
Matheo : really , ok see you then .

Lily went home and changed into a cute dress . Matheo went home too and dress in a t-shirt and shorts .
Matheo arrived before her , and waited for her .

She arrived , when he saw her he was stunned .
Matheo's thaught:
I never saw any girl that much
beautiful .

Lily's thaught :
Oh god , i hope my stressed face is not red . But hes so cute and funny how am i not suposed to blush.

He came to her and they started eating , all the long he complemented her , fixed her and theystarted to know each other more and more. two hours passed and each one of them went to their home .

Lily's POV :
I went home and i just cant stop thinkind about him . I told everything to my mom and she told me that i probably have a crush on theo . I went to my room , i was about to talk to lea but my brother interupted me .

Josh : hi lils ( lils is lily's nickname).
Lily : hi josh , what do you want .
Josh : tomorow some friends are coming over so dont be surprised.
Lily: ok bro
Josh : and is lea comind tomorow too ?
Lily : yeah why
Josh : im just asking ( and he started to blush .

Still in lily's POV :

When he walked out i called lea and told her everything . She was so freaking happy . I told her what happened with my brother about her , and she told me she's starying to have a crush on him . I was surprised and happy in the same time until someone texted me .

So guys hope you like this one , sorry its not really long but i have exams. And i wanted to do some suspence sp go read the next chapter and see who texted lea . ❣