smeraldo flowers

Year 2010
  Japan

The busy corridor of kim corporation... employees spread across the space doing works.... phones rings with new enquiries..... laughters.... ticking sounds of keyboard.... its a pretty normal day for the company....

Kim corporation its not a very huge company.... but still it one of the high in demand one.... the efficiency and trust kims earn by the years in uncompairable..... their ceo... who is cool and friendly who support his staff and clients good.... but strict in business.....

Sound of heels clasping on the ground echoed in the corridor that leads to the cabin which was having the largest door, black in color which place a name board that indicates the ceo name

                                  CEO

KIM TAEHYUNG

the heels halt infront of the door, and she knock it twice receiving a come in fron inside in a deep voice....

"Good morning sir "

The man look at the girl and nod her with a small smile... gesture her to come forward

"Good morning lisa"

"Sir.... actually we have a good news.... we got an email from korea.... "

She talk with so much happiness and that happiness was received a good reaction from her boss taehyung too.... the man look at her giving all her attention... teary eyes that scream excitement and eagerness with a wide boxy smile

"Yes... yes lisa... what.... what did it says... did... did they find him? "

"Yes sir..... i m so happy for you sir.... and don't worry i will arrange your scheduled by evening and book the tickets..... you want anything to buy as gift" lisa rants happily after passing the file which taehyung open and look with eagerness.... he look back hearing the happy rants from lisa and smile greatefull at her noding in affirmation.....

" i want a bouquet of smeraldo flowers"

Lisa look at taehyung in a confused look, and getting her confusion tae smile at her and tell caresing the picture of a boy who smile with his eyes that disappear as a crescent which was framed and placed on the ceo's table....

"It means 'the truth that couldn't be told'.... "

Just like lisa understand she smile getting the meaning

"That's a perfect gift sir....i will arrange it... "

With that she go back to check taehyungs arrangement and other assigned duties....

That day taehyung was so happy, nervous and anxious.... he can't explain what exactly is he feeling....he never felt..... he was being looking again and again on the address...with a fond smile....

He reach home....he has to pack....he want everything to take for the one he longing for years....but he just feel stuck in his overwhelming emotions.....

He freshup and pack his necessary stuff....lisa send his tickets which is by 10:40 am the next day....a few hours are left from his dream that he long for years....to see his love....