The Result of Revenge

Revenge would never end in good things, there would only be damage and destruction that came as a result

Revenge would never end in good things, there would only be damage and destruction that came as a result. That Erik had seen as a result of his revenge against Shaw; Magda died and Charles was paralyzed.

But here he was, in New York looking for Jean, the anger that welled up inside him still compelled him to make the girl pay for what she had done. He was here not only to take revenge for what Jean did to his son but to seek justice for Raven, as the last thing he could do for her.

Life must be paid with life.

After hearing of his plan to fight Jean, several Genoshan especially his two daughters joined in, standing by his side to face the worst possible outcome of this action.

"She's in there," Selene told them that Jean stayed in the building across the road, she was with someone who might be the only one brave enough to hide her from the world's wrath.

"Hello, old friend,"

Just as they were finally about to make their move, a familiar voice was heard and they all turned around, finding Charles and his little team coming with him. There was Scott, Ororo, Alex, and Kurt standing beside him.

"Save 'the old friend' shit Charles, stay out of my way," Erik said, he should have known that Charles would come to once again stop him from doing the things he wanted.

"I'm sorry for what she did, but I can't let you in there," said Charles

Half-smiling, Erik came forward.

"You always sorry, Charles, and there's always a speech but nobody cares anymore," he said.

"We do this here now? They'll see us as monsters, violent freaks fighting on the street of New York,"

"Monster.....you made this monster, Charles, that unstable girl is dangerous, who knows what she will do next, she will hurt more people, how long are you going to protect her Charles!?" Erik asked in annoyance.

"If you fight her, you will make this all worse, everything you and I have fought for will be gone, your homeland and everything your family cares about will be gone!" Charles warned.

"Haven't we already, Professor? Everything we have worked so hard to keep the peace is gone, the government has turned their back on us once again, they don't want to help us, but we always risk our lives just to save theirs!" Lorna said, she looked at Charles and her teammates.

"Lorna, don't let your anger and desire for revenge get the better of you, this isn't going to end well, don't do what your Father did," Charles advised.

Erik raised his eyebrows, he could hardly believe Charles had just ordered his daughter against his will.

"You can't tell my daughter what she should and shouldn't do," Erik said.

"I'm going to get the girl, Charles, and you can't stop me," Erik said.

"If you touch her, I will fucking kill you!" Scott threatened.