#1

||Haha I'm to lazy to name the parts so it's just numbered.||

Luffy was just sitting on the deck of his ship feeling very bored. He started getting antsy bothering everyone else on the crew. Everyone who has grown used to this just ignored him or told him off. Luffy gave up trying to bother his crew and just went to sit on the sunnys figurehead. He suddenly had white flash around him which startled him.

He opened his eyes after the light fadded away to find himself not on the sunny. Luffy started calling out to his crew but no answer. He sits down in this all white room stumped. "Hmm what do I do?..." he says out loud to himself. Then suddenly a person appears or well what he thought was human. Luffy suddenly gets up and gets in a fighting stance. But after he senses they mean no harm to him he calms down. "Who are you?" He asks the strange figure.

The figure is tall like whitebeards hight maybe a little shorter. The figure also has put/tied up purple-ish blue and light green hair with a purple streak. They also seem to have animal like features. White wolf ears and tail with some purple, horns like a goat, and black wings with a white outline. They also have one light blue eye and a vibrant blue eye. With a black cloak covering the rest of his body.

(Alex)

(Alex)

"My name is Alex and I was sent to-" Alex starts to say seeming like he didn't wanna be here. He hesitantly finishes saying "Grant you one wish of your choice". Luffy is amazed by this and is poking around asking questions like "really?" Or "what if i wished for multiple wishes?". He kept asking stupid questions until Alex had enough. Alex uses magic to pick Luffy up and wrapping it around him so he can't move. "Okay enough!" Alex says in an irritated voice. He sighs and starts to explain the rules. "Rules are no wishing the dead alive, someone to change like fall for you or something like that. Oh and since your the main character no wishing death upon yourself". Alex looks at Luffy struggling to get out and says "understand?".

Luffy looks up at him and says "yea yea whatever but could u let me down for here!". "No not until you wish your wish your annoying.." Alex says with a not amused look at Luffy.

After a few minutes of Luffy thinking he finally knows what he's gonna wish. "Oh I know what I wanna wish!" He shouts out. "What is it you wish for young man?" Alex now seems to be interested. "I wish to see my older brother Ace again" Luffy says with a serious look. Alex looks confused for a moment but says "you can't wish for the dead alive again. I already said that". "Oh I know but you never said I couldn't see them." Luffy says. "Well I guess I didn't... Okay fine hold on" Alex says as he releases Luffy. Alex disappears for a few minutes then comes back with Ace.

||oof I do really wanna continue but I plan to have other parts so ima end it here. I also am to lazy to check for mistakes so sorry. Have a good day or night!||
Words: 563