#2

||oh wow I'm actually liking this haha. ⚠️ warnings ⚠️ mention of death and possible swearing. Enjoy||

"W-wait is that ACE!" Luffy says really shocked it came true. Ace seems to know what's going on and just smiles as he holds his arms out to Luffy. "Come here Lu.." Ace says. Luffy rans up to his brother and hugs him tightly crying madly. "I missed you so much after you died!" Luffy says with snot and tears going down his face. 'What an ugly cryer' Alex thinks to himself. Ace wants to tell Luffy to stop being a crybaby but can't. 'I shouldn't say anything I understand why he's like this..' he thinks. "I-I saw you die in m-my arms.. I couldn't even think straight..." Luffy tells Ace. Ace just runs his fingers though Luffy hair to calm him down. "It's alright Lu I understand I'm here now though" he tells him.

Luffy shortly after falls asleep in Ace's arms. 'How come I never realized how cute my baby bro is!' Ace thinks to himself. His eyes light up like stars admiring his brothers cuteness. "Welp ima go now if you guys need anything just yell my name out" Alex says. Ace looks confused and says "what is your name?". "Oh it's Alex" he says and disappears.

And after a bit of time both brothers were sleeping peacefully.

Ace and Luffy wake up after 2 hours of cuddling in each other's grasp. They seem to have a few blankets and pillows beside them. "Oo Ace you never met the rest of my crew did you?" Luffy asks. "Hm I don't think I have last I saw you guys was in Alabasta" Ace replys. Luffy smiles and says " OK well after Alabasta Robin decided to join our crew". Ace looks kinda amused by this and says "you sure know how to change people in mysterious ways". He starts to laugh but stops and looks at Luffy smiling.

"Then we've got Franky we met him at water 7 and he built us a new ship. He also then joined and is now our shipwright. And hes a ROBOT!" Luffy says finishing off excitedly. "Whoa really a real life robot!" Ace says shocked. Luffy nods and says "yea I was shocked also". "Lastly we had Brook join us he's an amazing musician and also a skeleton" Luffy finishes off. "What!? How the fuck is he a skeleton!!" Ace seems even more shocked. Luffy laughs and says "he ate the Yomi Yomi no Mi. He then died a long time ago and came back as a skeleton" Luffy says.

||Haha peace out see you in the next part! I got lazy and am ending it here. Have a good day or night.||
Words:463