Chapter 11

(Art is not mine, All rights reserved to the artist)

I woke up, noticing Slappy was not in the bed with me. I grab my 'Good girl' Collar and put it on. I then get up and head out of the bedroom to look for him. As I go into the kitchen I see something moving above me, on the kitchen Chandelier. Slappy was perched on the Chandelier. "What are you- Doing on the Chandelier?!" I yell loudly. Slappy throws his head back laughing as he swings back in forth. "I've seen better swings on playgrounds!" Slappy cackles as he then leaps swiftly off of the Chandelier and onto the table. "You really are crazy" I state. "Duh! Stop stating the obvious!" Slappy yells, turning towards me, still standing on the table.

 "Duh! Stop stating the obvious!" Slappy yells, turning towards me, still standing on the table

"One of my Slave's used to call me Ol' Crazy Eyes..." Slappy says. "They gave you nicknames? Huh, that kinda makes since cause they were kids, and kids like to name there dolls" I reply. "Yeah, another used to call me Mr. Bad Boy...And one called me Smiley...My favorite was The Dummy That Is No Dummy...All my Slave's spend so much time trying to defeat me, instead of actually being a decent servant" Slappy says. "Has any of them defeated you?" I ask. "No, I'm unbeatable and unstoppable... I'm so great, the mirror says Thank you, every time I walk in front of it....Ya know, No one actually knows my age...It doesn't matter as I'm just this handsome" Slappy states. "Right. You're so modest too" I say sarcastically. "Sure, You have miles to go before you even reach mediocre." Slappy shoots back. "Of course I'm talking like an idiot... how else could you understand me?" I state, smiling at him. Slappy comes up to me, grinning.

 "I guess, if you ever spoke your mind, you'd really be speechless." Slappy shoots back, playfully. I know he was making a game out of it. "Well... um Your eyebrows look like eagle's wings" I state. "I can't insult you. The universe has already helped by making you look like that" Slappy remarks. "Well you know... erm... I'm smart, and I know you're only benefitting from my wealth of knowledge" I say. "Oh, C'mon (Y/n), I could do this for hours! We've had our little fun. Now, go change clothes, Slave. They've already been picked out" Slappy orders. "Alright, Master" I reply as I go to the bathroom and switch clothes. Slappy had picked out a black shirt that says 'Sucker For Pain' with black and red leather tight pants with silver chains and spikes.  And black high heal boots. It looked pretty badass.