Train

Lucy's POV
When we had packed all our stuff, we had all gone to the train station and our mother tagged us and then she embraced all of us one by one "you will look after your siblings won't you Robin" mother said to my oldest sister "yes I will I will do everything I can" " good" my mother said proudly " Peter stop yelling at your brother all the time although sometimes he can be really stupid just promise me you will shout at him less because he doesn't know any better I mean he has had to stop going to school along with all of you so please try" our mother made a long statement to Peter

" I will do my best" Peter said " good I love you both. And be on your best behaviour" my mother said to both my oldest siblings. " Edmund listen to your older siblings okay" said mother as Edmund said nothing so our mother tried to hug him but he passed your way so she kissed his forehead and then went to Susan.

"Susan be a big girl and I love you U2 Edmund I love you both very much" our mother said to them. And she went to me "Lucy please listen to your older siblings especially Robin okay and I love you very much" my mother said to me and then the conductor yelled at everybody to get on board.

We all hopped on board as our mother shouted farewell and then we went to look for a carriage as I was hooked to my sibling Robin desperately try not to cry. " hello do you mind if we sit here" Robin said two kids who were sat in the carriage. The children nodded and we sat and since there wasn't enough room I had to sit on Robin's lap so Peter could sit down and then I heard Robin humming and fell asleep.