♋︎ | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

9ine to section 8. I repeat 9ine to section 8, blared the loud speaker as 9ine's sleeping capsule opened after powering her on.

Sitting up she looked at the other stacked capsule beside her's seeing one magenta and one teal.

From the looks of it 11even laid rigid in the magenta capsule meaning 12elve could be having one of her daily checkups or on a mission.

" She never in here

" She never in here. Like damn can I have my roommate back.", 9ine grumbled, though it irritated her it wasn't anything new.

Conversations with 12elve were almost nonexistent by how rarely she was in the room.

The most the two ever spoke was when the woman couldn't find one of her guns that she left under her pillow.

9ine was honestly starting to believe her capsule was for decoration or sum. Had to be.

Request for 9ine. Move with urgency, spoke the speaker as she sighed. She must've been taking too long.

Lazily she slid into her slides, already wearing sweats and a cropped shirt before passing the other capsules and into the crowded hallway.

She watched as other figures walked down their assigned tunnel in a calm fashion after getting scanned to pass by the tunnel's ANI guards.

She watched the guards pass two at a time while tapping her foot as the floor panels she stood on slid up. 

She knew she'd be hearing a ear full.

" Please show your barcode.", spoke the robot in a monotone voice which snapped 9ine out of her thoughts, exposing her forearm.

She watched as the robot's eyes lit blue while laser scanning before coming to a halt.

" See you later 9ine, may your night be a good one.", it said before the floor panel moved and let her off at the tube area.

The weather was also starting to spit letting her now it would heavily rain in a few, though she was waterproof.

She wore a latex bodycon jumpsuit along with a hooded leather trench coat and waterproof boots.

Located inside her body laid pockets for her weapons. Two karambits, eight of her kunai knives and in her hand she carried her grey katana.

She was a blade kind of girl getting the last one as a gift on her awakened day, where she was not forced to power off after every mission.