The prank

As everyone was chilling in the common space Mina came running with an idea that made everyone worry about what's she's about to say.

Ochako: Mina what's with the huge smile on your face?

Tsu: yea we already know that it's not good. Kero

Mina: hear me out how about we prank midobabe.

Momo: and why would we do that?

Bakugo: yea raccoon eyes.

Everyone was shocked to see that bakugo is not yelling like he normally do.

Bakugo: what why is everyone staring at me for?

Mina: well for one your not yelling and two you didn't agree I thought you hated midobabe?

Bakugo: it may seem like that but I consider him a brother I yell because he want me to keep him going if I see him slacking and only reason why I yell is being I feel like it if toh want me to I yell right in your fucking face.

Tenya: that's not how-

Bakugo: dude no one fucking cares about your rule shut the fuck up before I whoop your ass into not saying shit at all about rules.

As tenya be quiet he didn't utter a word after that.

Mina: anyways how about we prank midobabe for a week.

Everyone: ehhhhhhhhhhhhh why a week?

Mina: so that he can have some alone time he ways do things for us and I bet he's tired of helping and just want to relax for once.

Ochako: no I can't do that he's my boyfriend.

Momo:(I want him more mostly bitch but imma let it slide for now I don't want to hate in them)

Mina: come on trust me he's the nicest person I know he won't hold grudges.

Bakugo:(shiiiiiiddddddddddd I doubt that last time he snapped at a person for taking his food and literally whooped his ass every week)

Momo:(I somehow doubt that and seeing bakugo face says the same is me I have to know what he thinking of)

Mina: I'll say this if you do Ill give y'all a ticket to Disney world.

Everyone minus ochako momo and bakugo: ok we in.

Ochako: that's what it takes for y'all to give in man y'all useless.

Mina: come on after a full week you been wanting him to smash on you if you do I promise to marry you both where we stand.

Ochako:(blushes) ok I'm in Mina.

Mina: ok 2 more momo bakubabe?

Momo:(she fucked up now and she was suppose to be his girlfriend) nah I'm good I got something else to do.

Bakugo: me too actually if none of y'all knew I got a girlfriend I show see and raccoon eyes before you ask her name is Camie from the hero exam.

As they both left the ones who was there started.

Denki: where is midoriya anyways?

Ochako: he's out training right now with all might.

Shoto: does anyone thing that All might is his dad?

Ochako: no he's not I actually saw his father last week they look the same and besides I believe all might is his mentor.

Shoto: are you sure?

Ochako: positive and I will say this he does see him as a son tho that what they both said. And before you say I told you so his real Father here so drop it before his dad comes in and have you drop it.