SMUT 18 +!!

"Holy shit.."

He corners me against the wall.

"Flustered already? God, you're too cute.."

His hands snake up and down my body, how he remembers every curve of my body.

My breath hitches when he glides his hand around my waistband...

His other hand leaves the wall, grabbing me by the neck.

Our lips meet, I forget how to breathe.

His hand runs up my shirt, under my lace bra I put on for such occasions.

"Fancy today arent we? I bet you look even prettier without it.."

He throws my black jacket off my body, my collarbone exposed now with the countless amounts of love bites and hickeys he's left on me from the days before.

The strap of my tank top slides down unintentionally.

The rest of the shirt follows shortly after.

"Fuck.. your so hot."

He smashes his mouth on mine. In a passionate rage, he picks me up; lifting me and throwing me on the bed as he hurriedly takes his shirt off.

His bodys so pretty. God it makes me want to do sinful things...

"Kiss me..." I mumble..

He leans over me, "speak up princess."

Without hesitation I grab him by the back of the neck and take in every sweet taste of his mouth.

I feel him getting harder every time I pull him closer.

I arch my back to allow his hands to undo my bra.

He looks into my eyes, kisses me passionately and makes his way down my jaw, to my neck..

Trailing kisses, love bites, and hickeys..

Making his way down to my breasts, holding each, loving them.

He lightly brushes his fingertips over the waistband of my shorts, I nod.

He slowly un does the button holding all the darkest secrets, revealing my lacy underwear I remember made him fluster the first time he saw it in the stores.

His face turns redder than before as he starts to kneel in front of the bed, gripping my thighs and pulling me into  his face.

His fingers start to explore and rub, him teasing me and making me wait.

"Fuck. stop teasing me you asshole.." i groan

Without a response, he lifts up my ass, ripping off my underwear that compliments every curve of my waist.

His tongue started finding all the right places... his hands grabbed my thighs and held on like it was the last meal he would ever get..

His tongue is a work of art, my head starts to lean back as my eyes roll into the back of my head.

My moans become louder with everytime his tongue goes faster. He pulls back to look at me, leaning back up to me with those blessed fingers on his skilled hands.

"Suck them." he demands.

I put his two fingers in my mouth, wetting them and bracing myself for what pleasure awaits me.

"Good girl.." he moans.

He shoves them both in at once, leaving me no time to adjust. He really wants me.

His fingers pound into me, hitting my g-spot with every thrust in.

"Fuck im gonna cum..." my eyes roll in my head, my hips buck and im so damn close..

He pulls out of me and grabs my throat, " not yet pretty girl, too early for you to cum.."

He kisses me with his one hand on my neck and the other unbuckling his pants, the clang of metal fills me head with thoughts ive wanted to be a reality for so long now...

He spits on me before rubbing me with himself.. Slowly, painfully, teasing me and my every single drop of patience i have left.

"Just do i-"

He rams into me full force, sending a loud moan to gasp out of me.

Without wasting a second he pulls me closer and pounds into me fast and hard. His jagged breath tells me he's enjoying this too.

"Fuck.. your so tight. So fucking wet." he moans.

One hand on my waist as the other snakes up to my breast, he leans forward to suck one while massaging the other, then vice versa.

He gets tired of our position..

"Get your ass over here." he growls at me.

He flips me over on my stomach, and slaps my ass hard.

I groan in pain..

He gets up on the bed and pushes my back down while he lines up to fuck the ever living shit out of me.

The sweet sound of skin on skin makes it harder and harder to not finish immediately.

"Not yet baby.. Soon i promise." he tells me, as he starts to rub my clit and smash into me as deep as he can, sending shock waves of sensation through my body..

"Fuck i cant hold it in much longer.." im a moaning mess, he feels so fucking good.

He rolls me into missionary once more.

"If your gonna cum, i wanna see the look on your face when you do." he kisses along my neck as he pushes passionate strokes into me.

"Faster..."

"More..."

"Fuck yes..."

"Right there!!..."

He smashes into me one last time as i feel my whole body clench up and start to shake.

He pulls out and kisses me one last time, my area now bruised and numb

"You did so good baby..", he kisses me passionately on the lips..

"Lets go get you cleaned up"..

And all i can think is,

"Holy shit.."