𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

The next week, 4 days before Christmas Buck and Eddie had an interview with WIRED called 'answering the web's most searched questions'.

Bold-Buck
Italics-Eddie
Underlined-Questions

"Hi, we're the cast of 'changes happen' and this is our WIRED Autocomplete Interview!" Buck started.

"I guess we're starting off with my name..."

Does Evan Buckley smoke?

"Do you?" Eddie joked.

"No I don't smoke, I never have and never will." Buck answered.

Is Evan Buckley and Eddie Diaz really married?

Buck and Eddie smiled at each other.

"Yes, have been since 2015." Buck smiled.

Buck continued to answer all the questions on the card. Now it was Eddie's turn.

How many kids does Eddie Diaz have?

"I have 10 kids." Eddie smiled at the thought.

Who is Eddie Diaz's wife?

"My Husband is this man sitting next to me." Eddie emphasized the word Husband.

After Eddie finished his card full of questions it was time for their questions together.

What are all of the Buckley-Diaz children's names?

"There's a few..."

"There's Tyler, Henry, Everly then there's Riley, Ronen, and Christopher, and don't forget the 2 year olds...Saylor, Robin, Opal, and Baylor."

Where did Evan and Eddie meet?

"We met in 2012, we were on set for our first movie."

"Not to be cheesy...but it really was love at first sight. "

Buck smiled then kissed Eddie.

We're the Buckley-Diaz children really in changes happen?

"Yes, our four toddlers played as the children at the adoption center." Eddie smiled.

"I think that was the last question..this was the cast of 'changes happen' and this was our WIRED Autocomplete Interview." Buck and Eddie waved at the camera.

*

The video was posted a week later and these are the comments..;

@: I love them!

@: That movie was phenomenal!

@: I didn't know they were married or had kids for that matter, I love them so much more now!!!!

@: These are gorgeous men 😏

@: That movie was a solid 10/10

@: I can't believe their actual 2 year olds were in the movie, they did an amazing job!

@: 🙃🙃

*

Buck made an instagram post after reading all of those comments.

(The first picture is Baylor, the second one is Robin, the third is Saylor, and the last picture is Opal

(The first picture is Baylor, the second one is Robin, the third is Saylor, and the last picture is Opal.)

@evanbuckley: thank you so much for all the kind comments on our last video :) I love you all! <3 also the little kids wanted to take pictures to show you guys so here you go!

@: they're getting so old!

@: woah, I wasn't expecting this...they were babies last time I saw them.

@: we love you!

@: your family is amazing!

@: are Saylor and Baylor twins?

Reply to @; @: No, Saylor and Baylor and both from a different set of twins. Saylor's twin is Opal and Baylor's twin is Robin :)

@: You and your husband have the cutest family!!

AN: short chapter 😬