Sungyoon/Y

I felt relieved and truly happy when I got married to the love of my life;

"Honey!!! I'm back!!" He rushed towards me and hugged my body tightly.

"It's been 3 months. How's your idol work? Did something stressed you out?" I asked while my hand were still clinging around his neck.

"Uhm, I don't think so. All are just nice! And guess what? All my members are jealous of me." He smirked and looked proud while saying it.

"Hm? Why would they jealous?"

"Because I have the most beautiful woman being my life partner!!!! Ahhh, I just love you so much honey!!" He happily lifted me up and went to the kitchen.

We were happy. Only for those times.

Is it because I changed..physically?

———————————

"Oppa, can you wait a little? I need to try this-"

"Just go" He didn't even looked at me and just sit on the waiting couch. I nodded, knowing that he won't care whatever I do.

But I still believe he still does, right?

I went into the fitting room and tried this off-white cottage dress. It has ruffled sleeves and the length was only down to my calves.

I dusted off my dress a little bit and kinda felt confident the way I look. I sled off the curtains;

"Oppa"

"Hm"

"Oppa"

"What"

"Do you think it's pretty?"

"Aishh what again?", he stopped me as I flinched a bit.

"Is it..okay?"

Am I..pretty in this? Why is he looking at me like that? Do I look okay?

"It's for skinny girls. Look at yourself. You're not even fit. Do I have to bash more? Huh?"
His tone was getting higher. He sighed and stood up.

My heart just hurt. Actually a lot of times. I've been married to him for 3 years and both of us had 2 lovely boys at home. My body isn't always skinny after since.

This is the only chance I got to go on a date with him, after a few months waiting for him to come home.

He's an idol anyways. I can't blame him for that.

"S-so- Should I find more? I mean there's still a lot of plus size clothes-"

"You know what? I'm not in the mood."
He came closer and looked into my teary eyes.

"I couldn't stand people talked bad about me marrying you. I had enough. You don't even bring luck to me. You're, just sitting at home not even pampering yourself and look like this when we go out together!!! This, this"
He grabbed some parts of my dress.

"What is this? Do you know you look like a grandma wearing this thing? And that leg. That belly." He pointed out my body parts. My insecurities.

"Do you even exercise? Do you think I wanna brag about my wife if she's like this?"

My tears overflowed. My heart was just too weak to process these things.

"I'm sorry...oppa" I lowered my head, not daring to look at his angry eyes. I know I've messed up. I tried my best to hold my tears.

"Don't you ever call me that. I'm disgusted." He walked away and left me behind. I just chased him slowly until we got into the car.

"Forget about your shopping. You're only deserved to take care of your kids." He said while putting the groceries we have bought before.

"Excuse me? What did you just say? My children are also YOUR CHILDREN"

"Aishh do we have to argue about this?" He aggresively messed up his hair in frustration.

"But what do you think you're saying?! Sungjin and Sunghoon are not yours? Who asked for it? Tell me!"

"SHUT UP I NEVER WANT THEM!"

"I HATE THEM AND I HATE YOU FOR EXISTING IN MY LIFE!"

"AND YOU'RE RUINING MY CAREER."

I just can't believe what he said.

"Do you even love me? Sungyoon-ah?" I asked while my face just couldn't contain the sadness. I was crying my hearts out cause I'm truly disappointed in him.

"The answer is no. I don't. I'll leave you with those kids and let me live in peace. Don't ever contact me again. And tell them, I'm not their father anymore."

———————

Part 2 lah come on🥰