The Non-Infinite Universe Theorems

Abstract

This research paper presents the solution of unsolved problem of physics such as Lorent'z transformation's limitations (Infinite mass and density, zero time and zero length. Morever this research paper also has solved the singularity and both general and special relativity and also it has discovered some new theories and those are very poteintialto be laws of physics such as non-infinite universe theorems and
This paper is also holding strong evidences for the solutions and
non-infinite analyser equation. This research paper provides some absolute facts but not relative. Morever this research paper provides the modern definition of time and also the entropy of blackhole. Morever here , people will find some facts and a new law. (Non- infinity)

Introducing

Albert Einstein( 1879 - 1955) was a great scientist who proves that mass and energy are same and also he discovers the theory of relativity which was deeply connected to Lorent'z transformations . He shows that which we call force (gravity) , that's not frce anymore. Rather that's the curvature of space-time. According to the theory of relativity, space and time are same.He shows that where the space moves ,there the time moves and also time is the fourth dimension of every matter.Nowadays as the time is passing, the theory of relativity is being proved.Morever theory of relativity has been proving for almost half of century and still none can disprove Einstein's theory of relativity. According to Einstein, time is a stubborn illusion and he was working on sacred timeline. "Time doesn't exist "- this conception has begun as an object travels at the speed of light that's mass and density become infinite. Time becomes zero and also the length becomes zero .Morever due to infinite density time destroyed at the center of blackhole. "How can time becomes zero ?"That's meaning time is a man made construction which helps us to explain the laws of physics ,events and also the rate of entropy?? Here we will solve all the problem one by one.

Here we can see that,
● A

A point is 0 Dimensional .

A ________________ B

AB line is 1 dimensional .

ABCD square is 2D

ABCD square is 2D