Chapter 9

Gautham stirred from bed when the sunlight flashed on his face,He turn to side to see Roshan but he didn't see him.He wake up from the bed "Ivan ith enga pona" He thought and go to bathroom

He came outside from the bathroom after fresh up and go outside to see the whole house is decorated,He hold stairs handle and look downwards by standing on the first floor.The whole house members was rushing here and there by doing different things and everyone was dressed up,He was literally confused and he didn't know what was happening here.He spotted Roshan who was speaking to darshan and pranav by hanging flowers on pillars.

He came downstairs and see Manimegalai,Aarchana and Shalini doing colourful kolam infront of their house.Suddenly his attention taken by Priya who was lightning small oil lamps with the help of her little assistant meenu,He look her without blinking she was in a pink and green coloured half saree.

He was looking her with a smile without noticing a person was standing on his beside and looking him "Gautham" that person called "Hmm" He hummed still looking Priya,Soon he realized that voice and turn "P..pathiii" He said with a embracing smile "Inga thaniya ninthu ethuk sirichitt iruka" She asked "Onnumilla...summa...ama inga ena nadkuth" He asked in confusion "Unak theriyatha" She asked and he shrugged his shoulder "Innaike pongal" She said and Gautham make a 'O' shaped mouth "Ama ith ena dress...poo poi vesti pottit vaa" Lakshmi said by seeing him in a track pant and tshirt "Aana pathii enkitta vesti illaya" He whined like a child by holding Lakshmi hand "Un room ill poi paru unak vesti na anga vechirka" She said and caress his hair "Aiii...appidiya" He asked in excitement and run to his room,Lakshmi chuckled and shake her head by looking him

*********

Everyone assembled infront of the pooja room "Ama Gautham enga" Rajashaker asked without seeing him "Na inga iruka sirrr" They all heard his voice and look the direction to see Gautham coming downstairs in a red colour shirt and vesti,He was holding his vesti edge in his hand.Priya lips slightly parted by seeing him.He is looking so handsome in traditional wear and his well set hair,Trimmed beard,Charming smile plus that silver bracelet on his hand made him to look more hot.

"Ada evalo azhaga iruk en raasa" Lakshmi said by breaking her knuckles and Gautham chuckle with a little blush,Everyone smiled and turn to look the god statue and began to pray.

Lakshmi take the aarthi plate and go towards Rajashaker,He smiled and take blessings from the fire on the plate and put kumkum on his forehead and take a little bit of kumkum and put it on lakshmi vermillion.Lakshmi smiled and turn towards married couples and they also done this,By seeing it Gautham eyes automatically turn towards Priya direction who was looking her parents and smiling.

********
Everyone was standing outside the house and Shalini,Rani and Aarchana was making pongal by kneeling infront of a clay pot,Gautham was filming the moments on his camera.Soon his camera and his eyes turn to priya direction who was laughing and mani was telling something on her ear.Gautham lips curved by seeing her laugh with her cute dimples.

Nenjukullae nee minnaladippa
Kannukulla nee kadha padippa
Gundu kuli un sirippaala
Pithu pidikkum nenachaala

Gautham began to admire her every features,Her kholed eyes which was smiling along with her lips,Her lips with a little amount of lipgloss and Her jhumkas which was swaying along with the rhythm of wind.

He zoomed his camera towards her and began to take her pictures in every angle.Priya turn towards Gautham with a smile but smile gone and she began to glare him by seeing he was taking her pictures,By seeing her look Gautham smile sleeplessily.

Ava paathale pathikkumae
Sirichalae sikkikumae
Uyir melae kelae vanthu oonjal aadudhadi

Un pinaalae nikkum koottam
thanaalae podum aattam
Kondaada neeyum vandhaa semma sandhosam

TO BE CONTINUED....