0 - Choices.

The void was a dark place.

It was without light, without joy, without anything.

There were no words to describe just what it was, there were no words to describe just how it looked like.

Because all it seemed was dark, lightless, and hopeless; a world full of nothing where nobody lives and dies.

However, that did not mean that people couldn't enter it.

Just like our Captain right now, who was on the floor of what he presumed to be the void without any idea how he got there.

He looked, he squandered, he gazed, and yet nothing seemed to do the same for him.

He tried to speak, only for his voice to be clogged up in an instant.

But it seemed that someone else was here as well, as a loud yet gentle voice rang in his ear.

"Who might you be?"

'Wh....What is that?' (Y/N) thought as he shivered slightly, still unable to move or speak?

"Have you come to save the person who resides here?"

'Person who resides here? What person resides in this place?'

"Why so? Why do you want to rescue her?"

'Rescue... Who?'

"What do you desire from her?"

'What do I desire from who?'

"Perhaps you know her?"

"Who... Who are you talking about?" (Y/N) suddenly spoke as he opened his eyes, previously closed for some odd reason as he stared at the void.

"...That you shall answer yourself."

"What... What do you mean?"

"It's time to wake up."

"Wait, hold on... You haven't answered my question..."

"You'll figure out soon enough, fate will force you to learn.

Perhaps you may like them, perhaps you may disdain them-

But you will be forced to be meet them, no matter what you try to do-

Thus, force your eyes open, (Y/N)-

For it is time to meet her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now that I'm done with the introduction, let me tell you the purpose of this story.

Essentially, I will be writing three routes about three different Flame-Chasers with the entire story spanning around fifteen chapters: with each Flame-Chaser's route taking five chapters to complete.

However, I'm not sure about which Flame-Chasers to write about.

Thus, I will give four combinations for you to choose from, though they aren't final and you can request your own if you want.

Also, this fan-fiction will not be updated in any capacity until I finish my other ones; so the date the voting will end will be undefined for now.

Choice 1: Elysia, Mobius, Eden.

Choice 2: Aponia, Eden, Pardofelis.

Choice 3: Elysia, Aponia, Pardofelis.

Choice 4: Mobius,  Aponia, Eden.