1 - Serpents Awakening.

It was quite the shock for (Y/N), to find someone alive underground.

However, what was more of a shock to him was how this person.... this thing was alive.

As when Einstein and Tesla had come down the base and found (Y/N) holding her, they all immediately went out of the stuffy, run-down, and broken facility as fast as possible in order to run checks on her general status in the Hyperion: much more comfortable than the location where she had been before.

And at the moment, (Y/N), Einstein, and Tesla were all collectively in the same room looking at possible skin, organ, or just general damage she may have incurred due to her prolonged sleep.

"So, did you find anything?" Asked (Y/N) as he peered over Einstein's shoulder, who was currently feeling up and down this things arms to feel the texture of her skin who was on what appeared to be a medical table lying down in a random room in the Hyperion.

"No, nothing, I can't even find a single injury, no organ damage, nor signs of skin deterioration either." Grabbing its hand, Einstein gently turned it over to its palm and pointed directly between the middle and index fingers, tracing her fingers down it to presumably to point out something to him. "Do you see this? Her skin is smooth, too smooth; it's almost like she hasn't aged at all."

"So what do you presume her age is?"

"At a glance, nineteen," Tesla stopped, pointing at the crown that was on the girls forehead, "but though she might seem that old, I doubt she is; cause I've never seen anything like this in my life."

"What about that is so special?" (Y/N) asked quizzically.

"Look at the design of it, specifically the arches and holes in it; they're dignified, almost special in a way; they have no exact order, and there's no exact way to determine how to make something like this: especially the material that was used for it." Einstein deduced, turning her head towards (Y/N) who was fairly close to her face but still remaining around ten centimeters away from her.

"What's so special about the material?" 

"Because we don't even know what it's made of, and we can't even sample it."

"Why?"

"Because we can't take it off her." Tesla chimed, grabbing the crown with her robotic hand and trying to take it off with full force, demonstrating how it was essentially stuck to her.

"Can you take a piece off?"