Prologue

A romantic thriller story

1

Shagun Pandey  is an college student who repeatedly fails in his exams, much to the dismay of his father Girish Pandey. Girish is a owner of a company. Shagun is in love with his College friend, Ashi. Girish's accountant's nephew Siddharth Nigam comes to Mumbai from Allahabad for higher education. Siddharth has been expelled from most of the colleges in Allahabad due to his aggressive and violent nature. In Mumbai, his uncle gets him admitted into the same college as Shagun through Girish's recommendation.
On the first day of his college term, his uncle dresses him up to make him look like a nerd so that he doesn't get into more fights. On his way to college, Siddharth meets girl and helps her change her car's tyre by lifting up the car. The girl is amazed by his strength and simplicity.
In the college, Shagun tries to rag Siddharth and in the canteen Siddharth has a chat with The girl, after which Siddharth falls in love with her.
Shagun and Siddharth have a gruesome fight one day but they become friends eventually when Siddharth saves Shagun as he is about to fall from a building.

Meanwhile, a group of terrorists led by Robert are chased by the police and unwillingly leave a bag containing "Crypton", a nuclear missile product, in Shagun's car and flee. They eventually return to retrieve Crypton. Unable to find it, they kidnap Shagun and Ashi and demand that Siddharth deliver the product. Siddharth finds Crypton and he leaves along with Avneet to deliver it.  Shagun and Siddharth escape from Robert leaving Ashi and Avneet to do some of Robert's work.
What happens later is what forms the crux of the story.

2

Two friends Shagun Pandey and Siddharth Nigam decides to arrange the fake kidnapping of the two girls Ashi and Avneet; they are in love with; so as to convince the girls father that they can make good son-in-law as well as meet with his demands at the same time. Only to learn that there plans goes hay-wild when the girls are kidnapped by international terrorist, Robert - which changes their lives forever.

Should I give mithibai College tour.??