Child Protective Services

"Sho!" I was getting angry so I raised my voice at him. It scared him because I never did that to him and this was also our first fight.

KAGEYAMA'S POV

He started crying and crying hard to. I hugged him tightly and he cried in my chest. Soon he was crying uncontrollably. I got in the bed and laid down with him. I shouldn't have raised my voice at him. It's took almost an hour to get Hinata to calm down. He soon fell asleep again in my arms all snuggled up in my chest. I start crying silently because I felt really bad. I fell asleep from all my crying.

About an hour later I woke up to Hinata talking and squirming around in his sleep. It looked like he was having a bad dream. "Sho." I try to shake him awake, but it didn't work. I shake him again and this time he jumps up quickly out his sleep. He was crying again, but this time he couldn't breath and he was coughing. I ran downstairs and grab some water and I came back up and gave it to him.

He drunk the water down in a flash. I took the cup and sat it on the table then I rubbed his back. "You ok?" He doesn't say anything. He just nods. Soon I hear a little girl voice at my bedroom door. "Shoyo." I see his little sister Natsu at the door rubbing her eyes. Hinata tries to get up, but he was still in pain. I go over to his little sister and kneel down in front of her. She was scared. Her whole body was shaking and if I try to put my hand towards her she would flinch.

"I promise you. I won't hurt you or your brother. Your safe." She soon stepped slowly towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back and picked her up off the ground. I brought her over to Hinata and she crawled in the bed next to him. She laid down and turned over. Next thing we knew she was fast asleep. "Hinata, can you please tell me what happen?" He sighs then looks down at Natsu. "O-Our p-parents have been a-abusing us."

HINATA'S POV

Kageyama was to shock to even speak. He just started crying. Then he hugged me. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to help you. I wish I could've done something." I hugged him back and kiss him on the head. Soon we heard a knock at the door. "Stay here." He went downstairs. I didn't listen I followed behind him and peeked around the corner. "Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm from Child Protective Services."

Child Protective Services? Could my parents have called them? "What do you want?" Kageyama was pissed and already crying. "Well, I had a call saying that there were some trouble here and I just wanted to check and make sure everything was ok." I peeked more around the corner trying not to be seen. I saw some police officers behind him. Soon the lady saw me and I try to move back. "Who was that?" The lady questioned Kageyama.

"That was my boyfriend. He is now living with me." Soon Natsu came running down the stairs not knowing what was going on. She ran up to Kageyama. "Hey, I'm hungry." I ran and grabbed Natsu and picked her up in my arms. "What happened to you two?" Kageyama looked at me, but I just looked at the ground. "W-We were abused b-by o-our parents. Then they put us out and we came here."

She writes down everything on her clipboard. "I need you two to come with me. This boy is clearly not old enough to take care of you two." I shake my head and cry starting to back away slowly. "I'm not leaving him!" I soon start to break down crying on the ground. "Kageyama is taking care of me fine and you can't just take us away like that." Soon one of the police guys. Put Natsu in his arms and grabbed me. "SHO!"

Kageyama tried to run after me, but the other policemen pull out his taser and tased him. "TOBIO!" I could hear Natsu crying and my cries as well. I didn't want to leave Kageyama in this state. I wanted to stay with him. I wanted to hold him. I wanted to kiss, but I couldn't. Soon everything went pitch black.

WILL KAGEYAMA GET THEM BACK OR ARE THEY GOING BACK TO THEIR PARENTS? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!