Wait For Me Darling

"Wait for me darling, I'm coming!" Changbin shouted from upstairs, he lived together with his boyfriend Felix. The couple had been dating for four years and bought their first home about six months ago. Their relationship was healty, the may have fights, but they always made up. In conclusion they were happy. Until..

It was March 28, the couple were headed to their friend, Jackson's birthdayparty.

(I put it as Jackson because I couldn't deside between skz members and I also once heard that kpop ff ain't a kpop ff without Jackson.)

They got to Changbins car and started to drive to the lobby. After fifteen minutes they arrived to the party.

Felix knocked on the door. Soon Jackson came opened it. He lived in a big and fancy house, well you could callbit a mansion.

They got in, the party was huge so  there were a lot of people. There was also a lot of alcohol.

The party went on and they both got drunk. Late in the night the party ended and they ordered a taxi because they were both drunk.

The taxi came and they went in. Everything was going well and peacefully but then some thing terrible happed.

CHANGBINS POV

Suddenly the taxi was out of control. The driver couldn't do anything. We crashed to a wall. The last thing I remembered was how terrified Felix looked when we crashed.

TIME SKIP

The next time I woke up. I didn't know where I was. I looked around. It was a white room, nothing homely.

A nurse came in. When she saw that I was awake she called a doctor. The doctor came in. 'Ah is this a hospital?'  I thought.

"How do you feel?" he asked. "Fine." "You have been in coma for three months. What's the last thing you remember?"

I thought for a moment then I remembered. I started to panic.

"How's Felix?!" I asked. "He's still in coma." the doctor answered. "Can I see him?" "Not yet, you still have to rest."

The doctor did some tests on me and after that he left me to rest.

Weeks went by. My parents came and visited me a few times, but they had work. Now I was allowed to meet Felix.

The nurse took me to the room where he was.

He looked so peaceful like he was just sleeping. Beautiful as always.

I went besides his bed. "Please wake up darling. I miss you, I'm sure your friends and family miss you too." a tear slipped from my eye.

I stayed besides him until the nurse came to take me back to my room.

I spent every day with him. After a month I got out of the hospital.

I went home. It didn't feel like home, it was so empty without Felix.

I went to our bedroom and cried myself to sleep.

Next morning I woke up. I wasn't hungry, I just felt tired. I was stressed, it has been five months from the accident and Felix was still in coma.

I went to the hospital to visit Felix. They let me inside the room where he was.

I sat besides his bed. "Please Felix, darling wake up. I miss you." I sobbed out. I was desperate at this point.

I kissed him. I wish this could have been some kinda story where the prince kissed the princess and she would wake up. But of course it didn't work, life wasn't a fairytale, it was cruel.

I spent time just sitting there and looking at him, holding his hand, they were small, but in my opinion it was cute.

The nurse came in and told me that I should leave now.

I got home. I went straigth to the bed.

Months went by. I visited him every single day. It has been eight months from the accident. One day the doctor called me.

"Is this Seo Changbin?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am doctor **** from the hospital. I have some bad news for you."
(Imagine that **** is a surname.)

"What is it?" I asked not knowing did I really want to hear.

"Felix's condition has worsened. His condition is no longer stable."

My heart broke when he said that.

"Is he going to be oka?" I asked almost whispering.

"We don't know yet."

With that I hung up. I rushed to my car and drove to the hospital.

I ran out of the car and went straight to Felix. I was crying besides him.

At the end of the day I went home. I was still crying.

Weeks passed and Felix's condition got even worse.

One day I went to visit him. I went to room he was usually in, but now he wasn't there. I started to panic.

I saw a nurse. "Wheres Felix?" I asked him. "Oh, you must be Seo Changbin." he said. I nodded. The nurse called the doctor.

The doctor came in. "You might want to sit down for this.. I'm sorry but Felix passed out last night. I'm sorry for your loss."

"No this can't be real!" I cried. It just couldn't be true. It should have been me instead. Felix never did anything wrong, he deserved to live.

They tried to calm me down.

I went home heart broken. I spent days just laying and crying in my bed.

His parents invited me to his funeral. Now it was the funeral day. I really didn't want to go, it hurt too much. But I had to go for the memory of Felix, my love, my darling, my everything.

My parents came and picked me up. We arrived to the place where the funeral was held.

It was just a small event with only my and his families and a few close friends.

I cried for the whole time. Now it was time to bury him. I couldn't believe it was happening.  Felix was gone, MY Felix was gone.

The atmosphere was sad. Felix was always happy and cheering others up. Now everything just felt empty without him.

I got home. There were pictures of him. It just hurt. I started crying again.

I went to sleep. Next day I woke up. I didn't want to get up, I whished I could just sleep for ever.

I stayed the whole week in bed. My parents came and visited me. They were concered for me and my health. My mom made me food.

Then my dad said. "You're moving back with us, so we can take care of you." I couldn't care where I was. I just whished the pain would go away.

They packed my things and we left. When we got home I went to old room. All of the stuff I didn't take with me, when I moved together with Felix, was still there.

TIME SKIP

I have been living with my parents for two months now.

One day I went to my and Felix's house. I desided that I would sell it because it held too many memories.
It was March 28.

When I got there I went in. Every thing instantly reminded me of Felix. I looked at the pictures with a bitter smile. It just hurt too much. I couldn't take it anymore.

I didn't want to live without Felix. He was my everything, my sunshine. If he wasn't here, then I wouldn't either.

Every thing hurt. I didn't have a reason to live anymore.

I got out and went to my car. I started to drive. With only one thing in my mind, Felix.

"Wait for me darling, I'm coming." I whispered. After that I sped up and hit a wall.

Finally every thing was over. I could meet Felix again. Goodbye cruel world.

Wait For or Me Darling | ChanglixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara