CHAPTER 3 - YOOAH

Chaeyoung woke up feeling tired. It"s Saturday so that means, she"ll be just in their house the house day. She doesn"t have much friend since she"s kinda an introvert. And she"s also grounded for a week for having s.εメ with her best friend.

Aunt Mina is too soft. Very kind and understanding.

She does not deserve her.

"Fuck.."Chaeyoung noticed her morning erection.,Hey,stop that lil" buddie, you already had what you want..."

She goes to the bathroom, and lazily took a shower. She"s no expecting Aunt Mina to be still in the house, coz she always gets up early, cooked breakfast and then leave.

She masturbated to soften her morning erection. Imagining the feel of a pussy around his dick..

She really needs to consult her doctor regarding her raging hormones. Its getting worse as days pass by.

She leaned on the warm tiles of the shower area while the warm water pouring down her naked body. She"s in deep thoughts. Thinking about Aunt Mina.

She"s been so sinful since she fantasized about her Aunt. And the latter even saw her fucking Yooah . Of all people.

She turned of the shower and walked outside to dress but only with a boxer. Not even minding to wear a shirt, she"s like that everyday since her Aunt leaves early. It"s comfortable and she feels good.

One day, she"ll get a tattoo and cover her upper body with tattoos. That"s cool.

She ran downstairs to have breakfast..

While playing a Chris Brown song in her phone. She"s not even bothering to check her chatbox coz she know it"s full of Yooah"s messages.

"Oh my goodness!" Chaeyoung shouted when she saw her Aunt eating in the center table,but now staring at her with only on her boxers."A-aunt Mina?!"

Aunt Mina immediately turned to other direction"Why are you almost naked again?!"

" I-Im sorry, I thought I am the only one here.." Chaeyoung ran back upstairs."argh!"

She messed up again.. Why she keeps on messing up. She looked for a white shirt and a sweatpants and embarrassingly walked downstairs, seeing Aunt Mina still eating.

"I was waiting for you,Chaengie.." Mina didn"t even look at her.

"Is she mad?"Chaeyoung asked herself as she sat on the stool. Her breakfast is ready on her plate.

"I"m sorry for what happened earlier.." Chaeyoung biy her lower lip as she grabbed the spoon.

"It"s okay..." Aunt Mina still not looking at her.

They ate without talking.

"D-do you have work today?" Chaeyoung finally asked when Mina stood up.

"I have, but I"ll go home early.." Mina answered coldly."Remember, you"re grounded. I don"t want Yoo ah here..."

"Okay..." Chaeyoung looked at her beautiful Aunt.

"Where"s your credit card?" Aunt Mina asked.

"W-why?" Chaeyoung frowned.

"Im going to confiscate it so you can"t go outside."Mina stood beside her." From now on, I"ll be giving you an allowance. It"s part of your punishment."

"B-but"

"No buts" Mina crossed her arms.

"Fine..." Chaeyoung stood up to go to her room to get her credit cards.

Mina is having having doubts but she needs stricter rules on this house.

"Here.." Chaeyoung gave her 3 credit cards.