1

"I can't believe you Mabel! Once again you sabotage our mission just so you can get with a guy, just how desperate are you?!" Dipper said to Mabel with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"well at least I'm not the one obsessed with all these mysteries! Get a life dipper, maybe then you could actually get Wendy!" Mabel replied with a yell, as tears started coming out of her eyes.

"Mabel, there are things more important than a summer romance." the twin crossed his arms and huffed.

"yeah apparently, like being a big jerk!" she groaned and threw her head back, as she grew angrier and angrier, "you know sometimes I wish you were a better brother."

As those words left Mabels mouth, the ground started to shake and the world around them started turning gray. Everything moved in slow motion until eventually it all stopped, frozen in time.

both the twins looked around in fear, knowing what this meant.

"well well well, if it is in the pine twins! pine tree and shooting star!" an un-human voice spoke.

"what do you want this time Bill?!" Dipper yelled, looking around, not knowing where the evil triangle demon would pop out off.

"I couldn't help but overhear, it sounds like shooting star wants a new brother!" he said as he showed up in front of them and burst out into manic laughter.

He approached Mabel, completely ignoring Dipper's presence. His eye widened as he grew closer and closer to the scared girl. It flashed images of her laughing and enjoying the summer with no monster hunting mysteries.

"You know shooting star, I can make that happen. All I want from you is to make a deal." His eye went back to normal.

"don't listen to him Mabel! he's going to trick you!" Dipper yelled. He had little faith that his sister would listen to him, he suspected that she would fall for it, yet he still tried.

Bill extended his arm towards Mabel, and a blue flame appeared as the seal for the deal, "What do you say shooting star, how about a better brother?"

Mabel squinted her eyes and pulled her hands towards herself, "what do you want in return?" she said, suspicious of him.

"good question! Hmm... right now nothing!" Dipper and Mabel's expressions turned from scared ones to confused ones, "but maybe in the future, you will owe me juuust a small favor."

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM MABEL!" Dipper yelled, his confidence on his sister quickly going away as the seconds passed.

Mabel looked towards her brother, and how scared he looked. As thoughts flooded her mind, Bill mimicked a clock, snapping her out of it.

"Tic Toc shooting star.."

She furrowed her brows and turned her attention back to Bill, aggressively taking his arm with the blue flames coming out of it.

"Deal."