2

Mabel felt her body being ripped open, her bones twisting and stretching in ways they shouldn't, her muscles torn and being put back over and over again, and all she could hear was her brother yelling and Bill's laugh becoming louder and louder. Everything around her turned bright as she was surrounded by emptiness.

She screamed and cried in pain as the seconds felt like hours, until finally, it all came to an end. She felt herself falling but quickly reached the ground, only slightly bruising her left knee. 

she groaned and stood up, rubbing her head to calm down the pounding sensation of her headache.

"ow."

She looked around only to find that she was alone, Dipper was gone and so was Bill.

"Dipper?" She called out but there was no answer.

She thought to herself that maybe she would find him back in the shack, and as she made her way towards it, she started getting second thoughts about the deal.

Bill was not trustworthy, and thats an understatement. She was scared of what she'd find and who the new Dipper would be.

Slowly the shack started to come into view. She brushed off her previous thoughts and she smiled to herself as she sped up her pace, curiosity was eating her up.

The closer and closer she got she started hearing familiar voices. Voices that she wouldn't usually meet at the shack. She looked through the window and was shocked to see Gideon and Pacifica.

they looked and acted differently than how they usually would. Gideon wore a simple blue hoodie and black jeans. His hair wasn't styled up like it was used to, instead it was short and most of it was hidden underneath a hat, identical to dipper's.

Her face wore a disgusted expression at the thought of him being her new brother. Then she looked at Pacifica, with her hair up in a ponytail held together by a purple scrunchy, and she wore a pink sweater with some biker shorts on.

They were talking to each other and they seemed to be having fun. Confused she made her way to the front entrance, where she opened the door and met Gideon's dad behind the counter of the shop.

"You! What are you doing here?!" she yelled as she pointed to him. His attention was turned to her as his eyes grew worried.

"Mabel... What brings you around here?" he said, as he backed away from the counter.

"What am I doing here? Get out before I get my Gruncle Stan and my Gruncle Ford to kick you out!" She threatened, and she saw Gideon and Pacifica run in the room, hearing the commotion.

"Dad, what's going on?" Gideon spoke up before spotting Mabel. When he did, he let out a yelp and slowly made his way behind Pacifica who had also taken notice of Mabel.

Pacifica, also scared, stepped up. She took a gulp and raised her voice, "You're not welcome here Mabel, leave!"

Mabel let out a huff, "Is this some kind of sick joke, because it's really not funny!"

The three 'intruders' looked at each other with a confused expression before Pacifica spoke up once again, "I told you to leave, what else do you want from us?"

"I have to find gruncles.." Mabel muttered under her breath.

"Fine." She said. She slowly turned around to leave, and as they let down their guards she turned back around and ran past them, "SURPRISE INVASION!" she yelled. She ran into her house and looked back. When the two kids realized what just happened they ran after her, chasing her throughout the building.

"Where are you hiding them?!" She yelled, frantically searching every room while avoiding them trying to grab her. "Hiding who?!" replied Gideon, slowly running out of breath.

She finally reached the attic and barged in. She stopped abruptly, and looked around. Her room was changed. It no longer showed indication of Dipper nor her living there, but Pacifica and Gideon.

Finally the two kids caught up to her, taking a second to catch their breaths. Mabel took a few steps forward, and her eyebrows furrowed as her mouth turned into a frown.

"My posters, waddles, Dipper..." she whimpered.

"Are you crazy?!" said Pacifica, "Get out!" she was still out of breath and Gideon was tugging on her sweater trying to calm her down.

Mabel looked at them and then back down at her hand. The deal. What did Bill do?

She let out a shaky breath and walked past them, back down to the main entrance. She looked back at the shack and the stairs she had just come down from. Pacifica and Gideon stood there with and angry expression, waiting for her to leave.

She opened the door and exited the shack, "Dipper, where are you?"