PART-IV

After having the breakfast. ShiVi got ready and they sat in the open vintage car which the peon handed them with the house.
Raavi wore a simple white knee lenght flowy dress while shiva was wearing his rustic style clothes.
Raavi had a visiting card on which address of Joseph Decosta was mentioned. They headed towards the place.
Here they stood in front of a rustic beachside restaurant which had special traditional pondicherry dishes. They entered inside and were about to ask about joseph but the lady on the counter says,

"Wohi ankhein........ Wohi naak......... Ikk tym ke liye aise laga jaise mrs. captain khud mere samne aa gayi ho......... But your eyes are like our captain....
If i am not wrong you are Raavi daughter of our captain Vikram Shah"

Raavi looked at them in confusion as how could they know her as she never seen her and then a man having a lean body and tall wearing a literal beach side shirt came with a accordian(instrument) in his hand playing it ever so Melodiously and comes to lady making rounds around the lady humming a song.

The lady says,

" Look joseph who is here.. . .. . "

He stops in front of raavi and instantly that jolly man who was singing and jostling around stood stunned he looked at the tatto on his wrist and his eyes grow misty, ShiVi looked at each other and than at the man and the man  said, The man looked at her amazed and put his hand on her head and said,

"our Raavi......."

Raavi looked at him with moist eyes, his touch was so soothing and so parental that she felt peace just with that and she doesn't even realise when her eyes became glassy but she was still confused as how they know her without even meeting her once.......

Than the man says,

"Confused........ Ohkay let's start by introduction but first aao baitho............ "

Shiva hold raavi's hand and both sat on the table opposite both of them and the man said,

"main joseph decosta......"

"And main maria joseph decosta"

ShiVi smile and raavi says,

"Main raavi...... "

"Main shiva....... "

Joseph adds,

"Jagat ka call aaya tha bataya usne ki you are thinking of settling here........... Ghar toh mil gaya hoga na aur john ne keys de di thi na and all the belongings mil gayi na.....aur settling mein problem toh nahi huyi na........."

Shiva says,

"Jii..... John ne sab de diya tha aur sab ache se settle ho gaya hai..... "

Raavi says,

"Apne mujhe pehchana kaisa..... "

Joseph gives a warm smile and says,

"Main tumhe kaise nahi januga............ Tumhari shakal tumhari mom se itni milti hai aur tumhari aankhein wohi Sincerity hai jo tumhare dad ki aankhon mein hoti thi..............."

Raavi looks at them astonished and joseph says,

"Toh hum tumhe kaise nahi pehchange......... "

Maria adds,

"hum tumhari mom ko mrs. Captain bolte the............. Aur tumhari dad captain Vikram shah....... Hamare captain.......... We were a family....... "

Joseph says,