#_One_#

***
///Party, Drinks And Accident///

"Fuck off" I showed the finger to Kimberly.

She instead started to roll in laughter on her bed. I was really pissed of by this. Anytime I had a fight with my parents, I came to her doorstep to have a sleep over since we were neighbours and best friends and her parents were not always at home.

Having the wealth and popularity was a part of me but I lacked freedom, since I'm the heiress to my father's company. I'm always surrounded by bodyguards.

If I was going to school, my parents would be so worried they'd bother to call the principal if I was at school already. I was always made fun of being the rich brat but I was not even the type to spend money lavishly. I knew my parents work to earn all these and I try to be the good girl by being good in academics and keeping away from bad companies. I don't even have a fucking boyfriend. All my school years I've always kept the fact that I liked Cross a lot and only Kim knew about my never ending crush for him.

It was just last week we were informed of the vacation to Miami. We would have the chance to have fun and see new places. This has not been the first school trip but I'm always deprived of going because of my overprotective parents. Throughout my elementary age, I was home-schooled and it was because I was stubborn before I got to attend middle school with my mates. This was just my only chance to have the long yearned for freedom and do all I've wanted to do but that is also about to be ruined.

Anytime I came, I'd start to whine and rant to Kimberly what new drama happened. She just also decided to be annoying today too by ignoring me.

"But seriously... " I pouted climbing on the bed, fold my legs in and peeking at her nails as she painted them. She had the habit of painting her nails every now and then. Just two days ago, she had the obsession to paint it peach because Justin Beiber dyed it that colour in his new release album, YUMMY. You could guess she's a crazy fan of Justin's. And now upon seeing his recent tweet with his hair black, she's about to paint her nails black too.

One thing I don't get is why her nails, and not her hair? Whatever she is, she's insane. I don't even understand myself sometimes as to why I chose her to be my best friend. Maybe it was her crazy behavior I loved to have in a sister that I never had or I just love it around her or because I needed a confidant.

She's the crazy girl who, on her first day at high school got into a fight when Bryson, the annoying quarter-back called her red-headed devil because her natural hair was red. Maybe that was why she always preferred to leave her hair that way and never attempted to dye it, I don't know.

I remember the second time I met her, I was traipsing the hall when I saw the girl who was lashing out at a guy for openly flirting with her, trying to help her with her books and I found it amusing. She's the first girl I'd see that hated it when a guy liked her or showed any affection towards her. I was silently smiling when she appeared in front of me suddenly and confronted me. We started to make small talk and I didn't know how but we clicked!

Getting to be friends with her, she was the annoying girl who didn't give a fuck what anyone thought about her. She would dress like a tomboy, walk like one, speak like one and she was literally trimming her hair like a boy's! She was also always there if anyone tried to bully me, maybe another reason I love her. But I can't ignore the fact that she's seriously annoying right now.

"I'm not even allowed to go on a vacation with my friends. Kim, you're also going right? At least they should trust me that I'll always be their good girl. You're so lucky I'm sure you won't even have any restriction because your parents don't even bother. " I groaned into the pillow. "For God's sake, this is my first ever trip in my senior year and the last that might happen. I've always missed the previous ones and must I always miss the fun of a good vacation filled with late night clubbing without my damn parent's supervision, sessions of truth or dare, bonfire night? Like fuck it! " I ranted on and on.