Suho--Cute & Romantic

Dedicated to @triples_starlight !!! Hope you enjoy!

*****

~Your P.O.V.~

"Umma!" Maya cried, holding up her stubby arms, "Up! Up!" You laugh, lifting her up into your arms. "Yes Maya?" "Where's Appa?" She whined, pouting out her bottom lip, "He forgot to play with me!" Aww!

Giving Maya a quick kiss on the forehead you turn around, walking to the bottom of the stairs. "Babe!" You call, "Your daughter wants you!"

"Coming!" He yelled, running down the stairs and landing in front of you. Giving you a quick kiss on the lips he takes Maya from your hands, holding her above his head. "Who's my favorite little girl?" He cried, making her giggle in delight. "Me! Me Appa!"

You smile widely, watching the adorable scene unfold in front of you. These two people were the ones that made your life amazing. Ever since the first day you met Suho your life had been turned upside down. Then when you got married and he gave you Maya, your life became perfect. What could be better than this?

About ten minutes later you were making yourself a cup of tea when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "Hey babe," Suho whispered in your ear, placing his chin on his shoulder, "When's our playtime?" You roll your eyes, taking your tea out of the microwave. "Where's Maya?" "Asleep. In her room. I put her to bed."

You nod, pulling out of his grip and walking over to the fridge. Before you can open the door you get spun around, your back pressing into the counter. Suho takes your tea out of your hand and leans in, kissing you on the lips. Frowning, you don't kiss back, making him whine. "Babe!"

Suho pulls away, looking at you hard. "What did I do?" You give him a small smile and look down, sighing. "You. You're always at work, I never get to see you!" He tilts his head cutely, blinking. "What, you miss me?"

Giving up, you grab the collar of his shirt, pushing his back into the babe behind him. You kiss him roughly, slipping your tounge into his mouth before he even registers what was happening. Soon he melts at your touch, kissing you back passionately. That's when you smile.

*****

Short and sweet, right? triples_starlight I hope you liked it! Your other ones are soon to follow!!!!