!THIRTEEN!

The group had ran back towards the competition room, looking for seats close to the stage

The group had ran back towards the competition room, looking for seats close to the stage. Olive was going to be out in just a minute and they didn't want to miss a second.

"Please give a warm welcome to...Miss...Olive Hoover." The man shouted into the microphone, everyone clapped their hands to welcome the girl.

She stepped onto the middle of the stage getting ready, no one had seen her dance routine except her and grandpa. JJ didn't even see a glimpse when they shared a motel.

Olive motioned for the man to get closer and gently grabbed the microphone. "I would like to dedicate this to my grandpa who showed me these moves." She said into the microphone smiling at the audience shyly.

"Oh that is so sweet." The man said as the judges smiled at the girl, everyone clapped as the man continues to ask her questions. "Is he here? Where is your grandpa right now."

"In the trunk of our car." She replied innocently, JJ snorted out loud and slapped her hands over her face in embarrassment. Kids had no filter at all and Olive was one of them

The rest of the family awkwardly looked around the room, until the music started playing. JJ nodded her head to the beat.

Olive was dancing at first until she started stripping her clothes off, where another outfit laid underneath.

The judges were appalled at what was happening, some people had even gotten up and started to leave as the little girl was dancing around the stage.

People had started boo the little girl on stage, one person even had the nerve to say. "You stink!" Out loud for the girl to hear. "Kiss ass!" JJ shouted back at the person.

Frank had stood up and clapped along to the song, showing his support towards his niece. 

"What is your daughter doing?" Shouted a judge at the family, Richard ignored her and clapped along with frank.

The judge had ran off somewhere to go get a bodyguard to escort the little girl off stage. Richard and Frank ran up and yanked the man away from olive wanting her to finish up.

They were followed up by Dwayne and Sheryl running up as well, after getting rid of the guard the family had started to dance with the little girl. Dwayne was hip thrusting, Sheryl was jumping around in a circle.

Richard was doing the sprinkler move, and Frank bless his heart was dancing with Olive herself.

JJ sat in the audience clapping and jumping around in her seat, as much as she wanted to go up there with the family. The view was better from the audience.

The family looked carefree and gave no fucks on what anyone were thinking about them, fuck beauty pageants anyways they wanted olive happy no matter what.

They eventually cut the music off and now it was pure silence as the family just sat there in shock. One audience member had jumped up and clapped his hands showing a rock n roll sign. "Wooo that was great!" He shouted.

○○○

Cue to all five family members sitting right at the police station in chairs. JJ was leaned up against the wall across from them with a smirk on her face shaking her head.

"You are one hell of a crazy family I'll tell you that much, but you guys were amazing up there." She gave them a round of applause.

Eventually a police officer had stepped out from the room he was in with the judge. "Okay, you're out. On the condition that you never enter your daughter in a beauty pageant in the state of California ever again. Ever" He said.

Frank looked around at the family with a smug look on his face. "I think we can live with that." He said as his family members nodded along.

Now back at the minivan, Richard had fixed the side door since it had fallen off when Frank yanked it off earlier.

"All right. We're back in business. Lock and load." He popped open the trunk, staring at the hospital sheet his father was once wrapped in.

"Olive, your grandpa would've been really proud of you." He spoke up once again, as everyone stored their junk into the trunk.

"Yeah you were great!" Sheryl pressed a kiss against her head. "You were beyond great." Frank complimented.

"You were incredible." Dwayne said next. "You took the crown in my eyes." JJ winked at the girl, who thanked everyone with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Let's get outta here." Richard said after slamming the trunk closed, everyone leaned on the car and pushed it to start.

Once the vehicle was moving, they all jumped right in one by one quickly. They rested against their seats out of breath from the pushing and running.

They laughed as they drove out of the police station and on the highway with a carefree atmosphere surrounding them.

The Hoovers were a dysfunctional family, but JJ didn't care at all. These people were her second family, and she was glad that she had joined along the trip.

Glancing at everyone's smiling face, she couldn't help but let a smile take over her own face. She turned her head towards Dwayne who was already staring at her.

She never regretted kissing him, she never regretted becoming olive tutor, she never regretted coming on this adventurous trip, she never regretted anything at all. She felt at peace with these people, she was happy and she couldn't wait to tell her family.

○○○

it's official little miss sunshine is over, of course I'll drop special characters of JJ and Dwayne going on dates

I'll also drop Bloopers of the actors filming scenes and funny moments with the cast. I hope everyone enjoyed the story as much as I did, I don't like saying goodbye if I'm honest I like to say see you soon in the future.

I'll be coming back to edit the chapters when I get a chance, but other than that really you can keep rereading no matter what. Make this your comfort book for when you're sad or in need of some happiness.

Much love from me to you! Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah.