Part 40 ( Dadi and Sidnaaz 💞)

Sana headed towards their room.....with so many emotions in her heart and mind....

She knocked the door and finds it's already opened......she pushed the door and finds no one is in the room.....

Then she heard water slapping sound from washroom making her understand that Sid is in the washroom taking bath.....

She looks the whole room with moist eyes and the dark past is roaming into her mind making her crying silently.....while she felt two cold arms are wrapping around her waist from behind....she recognised the touch.....this is her dear husband Sidtharth Shukla......

Sid comes out from washroom after taking a cold bath and finds his beautiful wife is crying silently all lost into the room......

He understood her delima and goes near her and hugges her from behind and kept his chin on her shoulder making her Shiverd by his touch...

Sid----------- Sirf bure chij hi yaad h haan.....hum jo kitne romance kiye h iss room me wo yaad nhi h ? Hmm....( Husky voice)

Sana looks towards him from her shoulder who already looking towards her.....his eyes are also moist making her licks her own lips and looks here and there....

Sid----------- i am sorry...( Whispering)

Sana------- umm... wo Sidtharth.... apne kya haal bana rakha h kamre ka haan......har taraf kapde gire huye h koi v saman apne jagah pe nhi h... choriye mujhe saaf krne dijiye....

She wants to change the topic as she didn't want to remember that bad days and wants to start a new life with him....his family and Ariyan.....whom she takes as her own Son....

Sid----------- Abhi mujhe chorne ka man nhi h tumhe......( Husky voice)

Sana------- Sid.... Sidtharth choriyee ( low voice)

Sid----------- ek baat bolu ?

Sana------- Kyaa...

Sid----------- mujhe iss kamre me nhi rhna.....

Sana------- ye sb kya bol rhe h aap Sidtharth....

Sid----------- mujhe wo sb yaad aa jata h and i felt like and drowning into the pool of guilt.....

Sana looks here and there and licking her lips she says......

Sana------- par mujhe yhi pe rhna h.....I love this room..pucho kyu.....( Diverting his mind )

Sid----------- kyu...

Sana------- kyu kii yha seee woooo durrr ka jo green field h na.,....wo bohot sundar lgti h mujhe.....

Drag him towards the big window and show him the beautiful green land by pointing her finger....
He smiles blissfully.....but he wants to change something in this room....

Sid----------- Oooo to madam ko wo field pasand h...

Sana nooded her head in yes like baby...

Sid----------- huhh mujhe lga ye tumhari pati ka kamra h isiliye tumhe psnd h....( Fake Anger)

Sana------- Sidtharthhhhhhh.....mujhe sb kuch psnd h iss kamre me aise mt bolo plsss..( hold his shoulder)

Sid chuckle...

Sid----------- okay... that's fine....jao dadi ji se mil ke aoo...bohot miss krti thi tumhare.... tumhe pata h n tumhare jane ke baad unka haal.....abhi tumhare ware me pata chla to Shock ho gye fir over exited me bed se uthna chaha aur nurse ko gali de rhe h kyu ki wo aane nhi de rhe .....

Sana------- hahahaha 🤭...haan mai mil ke aati hu...

Saying she left from there making Sid smile as he is planning something special......