chapter 2 / zyrell

"What's going on y'all boys?" Walt walked over dapping each of us up.

It was Spoody, Rich, and I sitting over at the table against the wall. We usually get in the lunch line last, just so we can have an excuse for being late to class.

"Nothing much. Did you tell Noella about me?" I silently prayed that he didn't forget.

"Yea man, she's not trying to fuck with you tho. She have a nigga, and you creeped her out with that staring shit you always do," Walt said.

I smirked, "Her having a nigga is not going to stop me, and I couldn't help but stare at her la cute ass."

"Man all I know is you bet not break my cousin heart or I'm a fuck your ass up Zy. You my nigga and all, but she's family," Walt spoke seriously.

"I'm not bruh," I leaned back against the wall catching a nice view of her ass. She had on some tight high waisted jeans. She's so damn little and short, I'll have her ass running for real.

"Y'all boys want to skip last period and go smoke somewhere?" Spoody asked breaking me out of my thoughts. Spoody my right hand man, don't get me wrong all of them my niggas, but I know he go ride with a nigga no matter what.

"Hell yea," we all said at once. We got up and walked over to the extra long lunch line, that's when I spotted one of my old hoes Keisha, peeking at me and shit. Don't get me wrong, I never fucked her, or would I ever. I don't fuck hoes because there's no telling what they have and I'm not trying to catch anything.

Keisha came over with hella twist in her walk. I chuckled at her goofy looking ass in my head.

"Hey Zy," she said in a seductive voice grabbing and feeling all on my arm. I ignore her ass and yank back my arm thinking she'll get the message. I guess she did because she rolled her eyes and walked off and was in another nigga face. Can't stand friendly females.

-

"Pass me the blunt my boy." Rich was just hogging the shit and had the tip all wet. I swear this why a nigga bring his own jays.

"Zyrell got hoes man," Walt said coughing from the smoke in his lungs.

"Maaaan, watch out. You know I never have hoes. That's yall boys," I chuckled.

"Oh I forgot, he wants Noella," they all started laughing and I laughed with them. I do want her, I'm not going to front. She's cute, pretty, scratch that, beautiful. She was looking so right today, and lord knows I love me a dark skin girl.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and pulled it out to check the caller ID. I pass the blunt back to Rich, "Aye Spoody, we gotta roll out."

- I know it's short, but I didn't want to give too much away about Zyrell just yet.

VOTE AND COMMENT