💖Quintessential Giveaway💖

Hello!Welcome to Quintessence Graphic Shop!

Hello!
Welcome to Quintessence Graphic Shop!

I am very much pleased to announce that Quintessence Graphic Shop has hit the milestone of 500+ reads and 100+ votes! I am very very grateful to all of you to have received the amount of support that I have got! My ambition to help everyone is, in a way, becoming true! To spread this happiness and to commemorate 500+ reads and 100+ votes, there is going to be a quintessential graphic giveaway!

What is a giveaway?
Answer:- It's an event where you can enter and if chosen, I will make you any graphic of your choice with 5 redos! One winner will be chosen by the lucky wheel!

How will the winner be chosen?

Answer:- I have stumbled across a website by name www.lucky-draw.sg . This website offers to enter names. This is where the participants' names will be entered. A lucky wheel is given and Marina will be spinning it by a simple tap. The screenshot of the output will be shown and the winner will be declared by the wheel!

What graphics are available?

Answer:- I make covers, banners, character aesthetics, edits, song edits and themes (profile pic + header). If you know about something new and want me to do it for you, feel free to let me know what it is and how it can be done! I'm open to suggestions! You only have to fill the form for the required graphic in the respective chapter!

How long is the giveaway registrations open?

Answer:- Registrations will end on 15th April so you have plenty of days to enroll!

So what are you waiting for? Go and grab a slot! Who knows, you might be the winner! ✨

Forms:
Username:
✔Nickname (This name will be entered in the lucky draw):
✔Tags (3+):

Good luck!
Love,
Marina and Miyoko x

Good luck!Love,Marina and Miyoko x