Tied together - Destiny or Love

Aadhira was getting ready for the engagement. She was looking at the herself in the mirror and then turns towards her little Pingu, the penguin stuffed toy which Karthik had brought for her when she was born, I cannot believe I'm getting engaged to Karthik.. had this been 4 years before I would have been the happiest.. but now.. I wish everything was same.. but he likes someone else.. why did he even agree to get married to me to Ammama (Maternal Grandmother).. why did you lead me on so much Karthik when you didn't feel the same way..

She was ready in a lavender coloured silk saree, his most favourite colour on her

She was ready in a lavender coloured silk saree, his most favourite colour on her. She looks at her saree, it's your favourite colour Karthik.. it's been 4 years since I wore this colour.. now again I have adorned myself in your favourite once again.. but will you ever accept me when you love her.. why didn't you refuse Karthik.. why this suffering for you and me..

She was waiting for someone to come call her sitting in her room. Just then her friends, Unnati and Akshara come inside the room. They both hug her close "Aadhu.. we are so happy for you.. you are getting married to your love haan". She looked elsewhere trying to not let her eyes well up "Akshu.. Unni.. you know he doesn't love me.. then what is the use of this marriage.. anyway it's going to be only namesake.. it's been more than 4 years since we both spoke a single word".

Unnati looks at her "Aadhu listen na.. take this as an opportunity.. talk to him na.. get to know if he really likes her.. because if he did I don't think he would have agreed for this marriage..". Aadhira looks at her "Even I don't understand why he said a 'yes' to this marriage.. when he could have just said a 'no' and gotten away from all the sufferings". Both her friends hug her close "It will be fine Aadhu.. maybe it's time to rekindle that love".

They keep hugging her while her thoughts drift to the day she felt betrayed by him..

Flashback begins..

Aadhira was doing her assignments when she heard the calling bell, she went to open the door, Navya just left who could it be.. maybe it's Karthik, a bright smile formed in her lips thinking of him. She opened the door to find her friend Arun, she was disappointed that it's not Karthik but still let him in.

She took him to her room, the big bright smile on his face told her the reason he was here for. She made him sit on the couch and sat next to him "So I assume she said yes", he threw his arms around her shoulder hugging her "Yes.. you are the best Aadhu.. you are awesome.. thank you so much", she chuckles hugging him back "Your welcome.. ofcourse I would do this for a friend".

He smiled still hugging her "You are amazing Aadhu.. I love you", she smiles at his excitement after getting a yes from the girl he loves, she chuckles "And I love you too". He backs off from the hug and looks at her smiling "Now when are you going to tell your love to him", she blushes looking elsewhere. He holds her by her shoulder "Come on Aadhu.. go tell him.. I know that you know he feels the same but saying it out loud is a different feeling all together.. so come on go say it".