What happened and what's going on?

Running through the jedi temple, something which was not often seen and garnered even more attention from his peers, Phil stormed past the confused masses, his face now cheerful, before landing in the main hall, by many great staircases.

Looking to a large meditation room, he remembered his many meditation sessions. Him finally managing to calm his energy, find peace despite his hyperactivity and Windu's subtle pride in him, for doing so.

As he went past the long bridge, walking down the stairwell, he inquired by several jedi knights, in the lower levels, where his crystalist friend could be. Most met him with confusion, but eventually, an ongree padawan directed him to a farther off training room, used for mastering the various lightsaber forms.

Past noble statues and great ochre architecture, he eventually found himself up on a small bridge, as he saw Myra, just 12 feet down, training with what looked like a simulation of Darth Maul.

Her movements precise, her focus unrivalled, as she analyzed the presence, to the best of her ability. Her missing eyes far from a problem now, as the force showed her exactly, what had to be done. With powerful thrusts of each of her two sabers, she hit her precise movements, that the projection could barely counter, dominating the battle, with pride, be it just a simulation.

Sprinting onward, Phil skipped down the stairs, approaching in his signature move, waving his arms around and making silly noises, that he couldn't identify, if he tried. It wasn't long, before the no eyed girl got his attention, shocked for just a moment, before she recognised the dainty figure, as she turned off the simulation with a smile and wiped her sweat, of her face.

However, Phil's own gleeful grin vanished, as he stopped dead in his tracks. It wasn't a happy moment at all, was it? Even if he got away fine, she wouldn't, so how would he tell her what had happened?

Myra's grin faded too, as while she couldn't see Phil, she could sense his concerns now. Although it was hard to identify them, as now what she mainly sensed was the dark side, eminating from him, like hot smoke off a fire. Though unlike other users of the dark side, who were made powerful by their black magic, Phil seemed to only have gotten weaker and sickly from it. As if it were a disease, draining him.

Still, after two years of knowing him, Myra was used to his rampant emotions. They were so unique to him, that he'd stick out in any group, like a sore thumb. Although, so she'd wager, he probably stuck out for other reasons as well.

As Phil inched closer with an uncomfortable expression, Myra broke their short silence, crossing her arms."Hay, Phil! Are you okay?" She shouted over, with a forced smile, in vain hopes to relieve his panic.

"I'm alright. They said, nothing's gonna happen to me! But-" he quickly spoke, but interrupted himself. Not because he did not want to continue, but because he couldn't.

"But?..." Myra inquired, a little on edge, as she stopped, barely two feet infront of Phil.

Looking up to her, he quickly gambled for words and tried speaking in a soothing voice, the same way, his master always does, when he senses Phil's panic. "So, the council questioned me, on your trip. They want to interrogate you, on what happened. We need to go there, now."

The response made Myra freeze and turn pale, as she now realised how dire the consequences would be, for what she'd caused.

This didn't need to happen. All it took was sneaking out of Coruscant, before anyone would notice and coming back, yet she couldn't trust her poor piloting skills. Still, if she'd just left Phil in the temple...

Before she could finish her thoughts however, she felt a hand touch her upper arm, as Phil looked up to her face, reassuringly. "Hey, don't worry! We got into trouble with the council before, it's not so bad! Besides, what are they gonna do, throw you out?" He spoke in his usual excited voice, but much more determined now, than usual.

She could sense his self assurance from where she stood, beside the dwindling corruption. Like curtains slowly opening to a bright light, struggling to get in.

"I'll make sure they don't do anything! Master Windu is my friend, if I tell him, h- he'll understand!" He continued, although less confident, sweating, as Myra took a step back, her ears drooped down and her tail, dragged behind aimlessly.

What bothered her was not the memory, but just that there was none. Vague images and emotions that seemed so close, yet indescribable. Other than that, her mind blanked. The realisation of her situation then filled her with a rampant panic.

How would she explain everything to them, if she couldn't even explain anything to herself? And with that grim notion, none of Phil's words had any weight.

However, he was still right there. Not saying anything initially, but quickly sensing her panic, as he spoke with a nervous, high pitched voice. "Hey, it's ok! They know about your condition, they'll give you time to remember!"

"And what if they don't? I can't just tell them, I don't know!" Myra bluntly threw back, her voice shaky and sweat running down the side of her face.

It was a killer sentence. Really, was she wrong? Phil couldn't tell. And his certainty was washed away, as he went pale, with a dumbfounded expression.

Still, what good was it, to sulk, now? They had to go back. So, putting his hands on both her shoulders, he continued, speaking hastily. "It's okay, to not remember everything! I'll tell you what I remember and you just fill in the blanks! And what you don't remember, we can tell them, another time!"

And finally, letting out a sigh, Myra nodded to him. What good was it to complain, she'd have to go anyway. And it wasn't like they'd just throw her out, if she didn't have all the answers.

So Phil began recapturing his experience, Myra's own past trickery making her feel sick, as they made their way toward the jedi council chamber.