Manjiro Sano X Reader

Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Title: Together Timelines.

You were apart of the Kanto Manji Gang, the first female too. That doesn't matter though. You all were at a midnight party. Well, you all crashed, a party.

Deciding to take a night off just once. Only a few people joined and tying up all the party guest and the host. Manjiro, who was watching it all go down while you stepped on someone's head.

It's a bit childish but, you had loved Mikey since you met. Probably when the Tokyo Manji was just starting to form.

Staying by his side till the end. Not even Draken stayed. Cuz he died- Wait what. Okay, anyway. Koko took a look at the drawers finding a stash of cash. "Damn... that's mine now."

Ran smiled at the guest he kept poking his baton at him. "We finally done here?" Hanma looks at a whisky bottle and immediately started to drink. I think he's underage. But who he gonna tell?

You, were 17. You roll you eyes as everyone soon got crazy even some people you didn't know in this gang did so.

Y/N sits in a stool with their back on the bar table. Taking out her cigarette, she lights it with her lighter sighing out to the roof.

She looks out to the broken and blood dance floor. Ran was messing with his brother while Rindo was about to beat his ass.

Wakase and Hanma kept on giving each other shots while Kakucho stayed on the couch about to go to sleep.

What's the worst about about this? Sanzu being all up Mikey. Touching his waist, laying on the side of his neck. And he was playing along with it.

Even with his eyes being cold and empty with no love whatsoever. You knew how to hide you anger, your sadness. It was nothing new. "*Hic* What are you doing??? Are you looking at Mikey's ass?"

"Shut the hell up Ran."

You blew out smoke while looking at the official couple. Ran studied the two with too much determination. Most likely drunk. "You really can't *hic* s-see nothing with that big ass coat on him!?"

You placed a hand on Ran's mouth. "Just, shut up. For a second." Ran nods then squints his eyes that then again. Look at your cigarette and dabbed it on the table making it go out.

"I'm about to leave this shitty ass 'party'..." Ran groans trying to find a bottle of alcohol in the back.

"Hm? Someone's calling me baby, I'll be back kay'?"

Sanzu's back pocket was buzzing. He took it out with a 'hello'. Then walking out the party leaving Mikey standing there with his arms crossed look at the floor. Ran makes a laugh. "Hah! Just like the time Rindo-."

"Do you want money or something? Why are you here?"

Ran laid his head on your shoulder. "Just cuz'~." Y/N looks at the dance floor, seeing Mikey alone, not with Sanzu. You were surprised to say the least.
Sanzu was so clingy to him.

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home

"Ran, Ran, stop. I gotta go do something real quick.." He hums letting go seeing what dramatic scene your do next. You were a bit messy on the battle field. From punches to guns in a quick second making everyone leave.

Mikey heard Y/N walk over here. She was pretty tall, taller than Mikey, almost the same height as Sanzu. "You know damn well he ain't gonna come back for quite a while."

Mikey looks up at you with his cold eyes. "I couldn't care less." Y/N smiles at him. She then looks around see Koko dancing while some gang members were thorwing their money at him. Might be a stripper when growing older.