//3//

.

Hello guys here is update on your request..

To be honest I don't feel that excitement while writing this story but still for you guys ..

Please DM me or comment for more ideas..

Do comments for motivating me to write more ...

Nandini take a deep breath calming her anxiety  when  a girl  came and called her inside manik cabin .

She opened the door slowly when manik snapped his face in her direction and gestured her to have a seat .

Nandini shivered with his heating gaze but nevertheless sit down on her place ...

Their was complete silence for a minute making her more nervous ,manik shooked his head with a bad face looking at her shyness .

He passed her some agreement paper making her frown but she hold them when her hands unknowingly touched his making manik jaw clenched  ....nandini immediately  pulled her hands back thinking may manik not like her touch .

"Sorry " she mumbled and manik nodded liking her submissive nature ...

He like it ...

"Read aloud  " manik ordered her and she nodded hurriedly  ..

"Rules to be followed strictly  :-

1 ...stay like a professional  babysitter .

2 you have to stay in Malothra Mansion for 3 years .

3 ....your first priority should  be ayan our baby .

4 ...your middle class mentality should not be copied by our baby ..

5 ...you will get clothes,food plus necessary  things with one lakh per month .

6...you have to take permission from us about your life so it cannot affect our  baby.

7...stay away from Your boss personal life .

8 ...You are not allowed to have boyfriend  or for marriage  .

9 You are not allowed to leave this job before 3 years .

Nandini read them all and gulped her saliva looking at manik who is sitting with blank  face ...this job is more like caging her .

" sir....I .a.m o..k "she stammered and cursed herself  in mind while manik nodded disinterestingly .

"Pack your bags I am sending with you come to mansion fast " he ordered her and nandini get up from her seat and start going out when he stopped her in middle ..

"Wait "

She tried to turned towards him when a small babyish voice halt her in middle .

" mumma " ayan wriggled in maan arms but when Maan was not leaving him he bite his arm making him leave him on floor .

Ayan run towards Nandini while stumbling with his small  steps ..he giggled  and throw his arms towards nandini  gestured her to take him in her arms ..

Nandini smiled  brightly and pick him up and kissed his chubby cheeks ..

"Mumma " he called her again making her look at him with wide eyes ...

"Dadda  M..iee holt mu..mma " ayan said to Maan while carressing nandini hairs ...

Nandini glared Maan she thought that ayan is his baby and still after having baby he used to ogle at girls and teaching bad things to his baby .