CHAPTER 1

NEW BEGINNINGS IS MAYBE                              WHATS NEEDED ________________________________

                WHATS NEEDED
________________________________

Kansas 2019

This is our life.
The one we newly built together, me and Wilson

A little house, good stable jobs, all we could ask for.

Just no friends. Not yet anyway.

Besides it's only been 3 months since... how do we call it, ran away?

Sometimes I think about my past life, think about what's happening within the town now, how Maxie is, most importantly how my brother is.

I don't tell Wilson of course he'd think we rushed into this too soon, to be honest I think he thinks like that now from time to time.

Anyway enough of the old stuff this is new stuff new opportunities and new horizons, with me and Wilson, forever.
How it should be.
How it's going to be.

More about our house, our little cute house, it's on the outskirts of Kansas in a little town full of life, it's just so perfect for us both, it was definitely a struggle to afford it but now we both have stable jobs were managing and getting by.

If your thinking how we are doing all of this without the police following us wherever we go, my brother didn't go ahead with any action which means no investigations to get me back.

He knows I want to live my life maybe this just isn't the way I should have went about it.

Wilson now works at a call office in town. The normal 9 to 5.

Meanwhile me I work in a bookstore, when I saw a store vacancy I just thought it was perfect as it had always been something that I had been interested within, now I just get to read them at work to, oh and work of course.

After coming home after a hard day I find Wilson working overtime as he hasn't arrived home yet.

Sighing I put my bag on the kitchen table then looking around seeing what we had achieved in the space of just three months.

Seeing as though I have all this spare time on my hands I decide to cook his favourite meal for when he gets home, being the loving girlfriend that I am.

Spaghetti always was his most desired dish.

Even though I'm shit at it I give it a good go and hopefully it not ending up like the other past times, it being all over the floor.

Breaking some plates in the process, I add all kinds of mixtures of herbs and spices hoping it would give it that extra kick.

Then an idea popped into my head something I know Wilson would like to taste.

I go upstairs to our wardrobe looking through all the railings for the sexiest piece of underwear I could find.

I come across a black lace silky sexy piece, why haven't I worn this before I think to myself calling myself an idiot in the process.

Tying the lose ends in front of the mirror peering over my shoulder for a better view I am interrupted by the smoke alarm making it's way loudly through the house.

Alison
Shit

Running downstairs into the kitchen I grab a flannel and start wafting all around the room hoping the smoke would soon start to fade, in the meantime hoping he wouldn't arrive home at this point.

How would it look? Me in a back lingerie wafting a damp dish cloth in the air looking like a idiot, no thank you.

I know what he would say like he has said it a million times before. Don't leave the cooker unattended. Maybe I should listen to him in the future. I never do and stuff always goes wrong like this.

Now with the smoke all gone and everything back to peace I serve up what's left of the burnt spaghetti hoping he wouldn't notice my foolishness, who am I kidding he totally is going too.

I try sprinkling grated and feta cheese over the black burnt spots to hide them.

Meanwhile still dressed in black lingerie.

I hear footsteps enter to door and know it's him.

I position myself in clear view of the door so he has a good sight when he first sees me. Quickly fixing my hair making it long and luscious to one side before he enters.

Wilson
Wow...

He has shirt and tie on however the tie is slightly loose showing his discomfort during the day. By his side a brown leather briefcase filled to the brim with paper work and files he has to compete.

Alison
You like what you see

Flirting with him a little.

He is too stunned to speak, this is a good sign.

I hope he's feeling happy to come home to this at the end of tired and stressful day at work.

Smirking I'm proud for pulling this off.

Alison
The foods a little burnt, hopefully it won't be to disgusting

Wilson
I want to go straight to dessert

Will walks right up to me taking me in by one hand around my waist to my back holding me tightly but firmly.

Alison
Well then today's your lucky day mister

We both smile in sync as he lifts me up to his torso wrapping my legs around him in the process.