𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

____ 。゚☪ *

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Divya was a TOUGH cookie.  She was going to be a challenge, and the challenge was accepted. She wasn't like other women, and Jack could tell that. From the moment she walked in, all Jack wanted to talk about was HER. The whole restaurant was empty. He truly wanted to make a good impression."You're not from L.A. Are you?" He asked. "No, I'm from New Mexico. How'd you-" She furrowed her brows. "I don't know, it's just something about you. You're not like the girls from here." He said. "What part of New Mexico are you from?" He continued. "I'm from Albuquerque." She answered, with a smile. 

"Born and raised?" He asked curiously. "Yes. Born and raised." Divya confirmed. "Why are you asking me so many questions?" 

"I wanna get to know you." He smirked. "I want you to tell me about yourself."

"Okay..." She trailed off with a slight chuckle. "Well, my name is Divya Quincy Cordova. I was born and raised Albuquerque, New Mexico. My mother is from Spain. And my father is Colombian and Trinidadian but he was raised in Albuquerque. From ages 5-16 I was a dancer. Didn't have my first kiss until I was 15. I started modeling at age 17. My favorite flowers are roses and white lilies. And my favorite color's are purple and red." She rambled before asking, "What else do you wanna know?"

He smiled with adoration running through him. "You're beautiful." He thought out loud, making the girls cheeks turn pink. She looked away, smiling to herself. She looked back at the curly head man who was already gazing in her eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She let out a chuckle. 

"Like what?" He said, with a chuckle. "Like-Like I don't know. Like your-" She started being cut off by him. "Like I'm staring at the most beautiful woman on the planet." He filled in, making her blush even more. "Y'know I think I should tell you...I'm not like those other girls your used to. I'm not easy...So if your here to just... Charm your way in my pants. It's not gonna happen. I'm not that girl." She explained. 

"I know. And that's why I wanted to take you out. I'm not looking for 'that type of girl. I'm looking for something permanent. And if not permanent, something that'll last a while." He admitted, making her think for a moment.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

After their dinner date, Jack got a car to take Divya back to her house. Once they arrived outside her home. He got out the car, holding the door open for her. "You live here by yourself?" Jack asked looking at the home, that looks like it can house a five person family. "Yeah." she said he closed the door. They both started to stroll up the drive way. They walked up to the door "Jack, I-I Would you like to come in? For some coffee or something?" 

He didn't object to her offer. Once the two young adults reach the inside of the young woman's home. He studied the home. It was nice. Cherry wood floors. Marble counters..."Do you want some tea? Coffee? Water?" She offered him as he took a seat at her kitchen island. "Water is fine." 

She poured him a glass of water. Before setting the glass on the kitchen island. And sitting next to the man. He took a sip. "Jack I just wanted to apologize." She started making him raise a brow at her. "I was wrong about you." She admitted. "I'm sorry that I assumed you were...I'm just sorry. I've been hurt a few times before. So I guess, I'm a little guarded. I really am sorry." she truthfully apologized. 

She was genuine. And he could tell that. As the words left her mouth, the eye contact he gave her was on another level. She felt butterfly's in her stomach. The next words to leave his mouths sent shrivers down her spine. "I would NEVER hurt you." 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Divya and Jack spent practically the whole night talking. They stayed up the whole night talking to each other. Getting to know each other more. Divya had fun. Just talking to him, she had the most fun than she's had in years. I know what your thinking...'How can you have fun with someone, just by talking?', Honestly she didn't know. It was just a feeling she couldn't explain...And when he left. The sun was rising, and she went to bed with a smile on her face. 

𝘈/𝘕 : 𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥.... 11 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦. - 𝘚