Chapter 8

The next day came in what felt like minutes when in reality, I had been releasing stress on the sheets of a married man, and cumming on the wife of a married man. I emerged from the shower. Could see her standing in the mirror naked, that sex glow shining on her face.

For a split second, just for a second, we felt domestic. It felt like this was my home, my shower, my mirrors, my Alaskan king bed, my wife. She shined like the sun, her fingers teasing through her long, black tresses.

I went to her, took the whole thirty seconds to cross the huge threshold that was her bedroom. "That's what you needed when I met you."

"What's that?" She stayed in the mirror and smiled when she saw my nakedness. I pressed up on her and hugged her from behind.

"Some young dick to finally make you cum. I feel like I popped that pussy's cherry all over again."

"Watch your mouth," She popped my mouth gently.

My issues fueled my attraction for her. "Watch it for me," I kissed her neck and felt her fingers reaching for my dick. Through the mirror, I watched us. Even with clothes on her body, it was difficult not to get hard for her, but nakedness made my experience with her body that much better. When I wasn't in her, I missed being in her. And even though she had children my age, she fucked better than all of the girls my age that I had been with.

"You need to go home," She leaned back against me. I kissed her instead, gave her some tongue.

I wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She struggled with herself, wanting to put me out but not wanting me to go.

"My kids will be here soon."

"I can make it real quick."

"I don't cum, you don't come back."

I wanted to tell her she didn't have a choice. One of her twins was in love with me and the other wanted to share me with her girlfriend.

I walked her to her bed and kissed her lips. She was feeling motherly when our illicit session ended, wanting to take her twins to brunch, but couldn't stop her hunger for youthful dick that didn't need Viagra to stay upright.

I laid her on the bed and pushed inside her, covering her lips with mine as she sighed, stuck in bliss. She raked her fingers through my hair, moans of gratification blending with the accelerating slaps of our skin. She trusted me with this body, knew I knew what I was doing with it.

"Keep fucking me," She pulled away, whispering to me seductively, her bottom lip trembling. "Fuck me harder baby."

"Where'd that classy grown woman go?" I pushed deeper until there was none left for her and she gasped, digging her acrylic nails into my damp back. I fucked her like it was our first time, trying to prove a point, trying to prove to her that I could keep up.

I throbbed inside her, my dick jumping for joy and swelling, filling and stretching her tightness. Her back arched off of the bed as her nails tore through my skin, screaming and yelling. She grinded against me, dancing her exotic dance while I lifted her off of the bed and fucked her standing, holding her up and dropping her down on my hardness over and over and over.

Her breathing sounded like I was hurting her but she only begged for more. My breathing matched hers, her pussy healing the wounds etched on my heart. Her pussy numbed my emotions, pushed the thoughts from my mind, and I could only focus on this moment.

"Making me... ooh yes... making me cum," Her head fell backward, her body weakening because she knew I would catch her. I kept fucking her, kept giving it to her real slow, feeling her body shake and her cum coat my shaft.