Truth

I have been in prison for 2 weeks now, I got assigned my bunk within the first day i was here, which was surprisingly fast. 

 I am so pissed at Alex, i cant believe she would cheat we've been married for only like two months before she was arrested but that doesn't give her the right to cheat.

 I may have lied to her, i didn't go without sex for five months, i don't think iv gone with out sex for an entire two days sense i lot my virginity, i mean i love sex, sex is amazing, and I've only ever had sex with woman,,, other than Aydin. About a month after Alex was arrested we started sleeping together, and a month ago i found out i was pregnant i was keeping it but then while smuggling drug money across the world i lost it.

 Me and Alex are trying to work things out but its hard with Piper so close by. Alex sent me a note to meet her in the chapel, i go there but i dont see her, then i hear someone whisper my name, i follow the voice and i find Alex. She then pulls me in for a kiss, i cant help but kiss her back, she then starts taking my clothes of i and take hers off. She then slides down on her knees and puts my leg over her shoulder, she starts sucking on your clit (sorry i had to switch over to third person it sound weird when i kept saying me,i,my) you cant help but let out a loud moan. You grab a fist full of her hair and just hold it tight and pull it back. She then starts kissing up your body, she's now sucking on you nipples. Just then a lock down is sounded.

A/N

Sorry it like SUPER short but at least i updated, i hvent had motivation to write in a while,this last week was really just a catch up week at school due to the end of quarter three and i didnt owe any work so i was writing 'Better With Her Then Before' story anyways im tying to update more stories tonight, the kids i babysit re sleeping which is something i dont really do. Sorry for the Loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg wait. <3