His First Kiss

I got into my car and dropped my friend off. I was so scared to go out with him and what he'd think about me once he really got to know me. I got to his house and walked up to the door. I hesitated but I knocked and just as fast as before his mom met me at the door with a smile. "Wow you look so beautiful! I'm so glad you guys are finally going out he's had a crush on you for so long" I got kind of flustered but before I could respond Brayden came up to the door.. "mom" He muttered under his breathe. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm just so excited that you guys are finally going out you're so cute together." We both looked at each other and smiled. "Remeber no funny business without protection" She said knowing exactly how Brayden would react. "MOM!" He said in a very embarrassed voice. " I'm kidding you two have fun" She said as we started to walk away. He got in my car and I saw him look around like it was so cool and it kind of made me giggle. I didn't tell him where we were going I just said dress fancy and he did. "You look very pretty" he said trying to break the silence. "Thank you... you don't look to bad yourself" I giggled to myself as I started to pull out of the drive way. "Sooo where are we going?" "You'll see when we get there" I could tell he was getting very impatient but I didn't really care because it was part of the surprise. "Can I ask you a question?" He said looking at me. I nodded in approval. "Are we a thing? Like are we dating? Or do you not want to?" "I mean it all depends on how good this date goes but I don't see a problem with that." I looked over at him and was blushing. I loved how flustered he got by the simplest things. I set my hand kn his thigh and said "You know how you said you've liked me for awhile? How come you never said anything? I thought I made it kind of clear that I liked you" "Well I was just scared you were going to reject me and I guess I never saw the signs" I guess maybe I wasn't clear with them. I changed the subject and asked him what he wanted to listen to and he said he didn't care. I gave him my phone and he turned on my most recent playlist and turned the volume up super loud.

We had a very romantic date that involved both of us blushing uncontrollably. "Wow you didn't have to pay you know" I told him as we walked out. "No no it's my treat I mean you drove me here and you did make this date very fun" he opened the door to the car for me and smiled at me as I got in. I drove to a spot only me and my bestie went to but I felt like I ccould share it with him. I took a blanket out of my backseat and we walked to the edge of a cliff. "Wow this is beautiful" Brayden said in aw. I lay the blanket down and we sat next to each other. We sat there for hours watching the sun set turn into a black stary night. "Y'know I really enjoyed tonight" I said while turning to him. "So did i... you were my favorite part" we both laughed a little too hard about this. I turned back towards him and I leaned in for a kiss. "W-w-wow I've always wanted to do that with you" he said turned his flustered face away. I grabbed the side of his face and turned him back to me. I kissed him again but this one was more passionate and lasted much longer. *bzz* *bzz* *bzz* it was my bestie

"Hello?"
"Where are you I thought you were going to pick me up"

"Oh shit sorry I guess I got a little distracted" Brayden giggled knowing he was the reason.

"Are you still with Brayden?!?!

"Yea haha I'll be on my way"

"No no girl I'll find another ride you need your alone time"

"No seriously we should be leaving now anyways" Brayden and I got up and headed back to the car.

"I refuse to let you pick me up before you guys kiss"

"For your information me and him were making out when you called"

"NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!"

"Yea... so can I pick you up now?"

"Y-yea... girl I'm sorry I didn't know, I feel bad"

"Don't I need to drop him off anyways"

"Ok I'll see you soon"

"See you soon" I hung up the phone and started the car. "How did he know we were hanging out?" Brayden asked. "Well he helped me get ready for tonight and he's known I've liked you for awhile." "Oh that's cool, my mom helped me get ready for tonight" We both laughed and then there was an awkward silence. We got to my friends house and I texted him to come out. "Oh heyy gabby and braydennnnn" "H-hey" Brayden said. My bestie hopped in the back seat and stuck his head between us. "Sooo I heard you guys were making out... does that mean you guys are datinggg?" "Dude shut up" I said giggling. "Ok so that's a yes" he said backing away.